Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

Anyone seen the stupid speed bumps on the old Vereeniging road, I nearly killed myself coming down the other way, I am thinking of taking some equipment and smashing a bike groove through there, bloody stupid municipality they have no brains, do they not think of us at all

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slave

• Cyclewizz

• Trubie

• Andyr249

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen the stupid speed bumps on the old Vereeniging road, I nearly killed myself coming down the other way, I am thinking of taking some equipment and smashing a bike groove through there, bloody stupid municipality they have no brains, do they not think of us at all

not seen them no

thanks for the heads up though

Yes please make a path.

Those bumps are nasty !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We are glad to announce that the ER24 Road Rangers will be back on the Alberton South Rides from the 26 November 2011.

In conjunction with ER24 taking over the sponsorship from Helivac, the formerly know Helivac Marshals will be known as the ER24 Road Rangers, Safety Marshals going forward.

The contract was signed for a 3 year period and will entail Motorcycle Safety Marshals being on route every Saturday and Sunday mornings. ER24 will also supply an Ambulance and Response vehicle each day.

We are looking forward to be off service to the Cycling Community once again.

The official launch of the ER24 Road Rangers will be at "The Fast One" race on the 29th January 2012.

Individuals such as Shaun Hannie from Sign-Up will be involved as a Senior Marshal as well as Jasper and his previous Helivac Marshals Team of 35 Accredited Marshals.

Edited by ER24 Road Rangers

We are glad to announce that the ER24 Road Rangers will be back on the Alberton South Rides from the 26 November 2011.

In conjunction with ER24 taking over the sponsorship from Helivac, the formerly know Helivac Marshals will be known as the ER24 Road Rangers, Safety Marshals going forward.

The contract was signed for a 3 year period and will entail Motorcycle Safety Marshals being on route every Saturday and Sunday mornings. ER24 will also supply an Ambulance and Response vehicle each day.

The official launch of the ER24 Road Rangers will be at "The Fast One" race on the 29th January 2012.

Individuals such as Shaun Hannie from Sign-Up will be involved as a Senior Marshal as well as Jasper and his previous Helivac Marshals Team of 35 Accredited Marshals.

Excellent news thanks guys!!

This is GREAT to hear.

Wondered what had happened to you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

joining a group ride this weekend :-), been a while, who is going to be riding on Sat and at what time, was thinking the 7am bunch

joining a group ride this weekend :-), been a while, who is going to be riding on Sat and at what time, was thinking the 7am bunch

5 am , cheesefactory, then nampakloop at 7

5 am , cheesefactory, then nampakloop at 7

You meeting corner Swartkoppies at 5, i might join :-), if i can get out of bed LOL

Hi there

Who is doing staying around Alberton over the xMas period, potentially looking for some MTB rides.

G

• 4 weeks later...

jeepers - almost 1 month and no action on the thread?

all going soft or what?

Happy riding in 2012 all :)