Cycle Lab Bike Park - Thanks Andrew Mac

Thug

I'll have to come teach you a lesson around there you skinny bastard...

Did BigBen decide to snack on some foliage...? You godda tell him to go easier on the circus stuff, he's much older than he feels... Choon him i hope he feels bedda...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Andrew and Ali!

I must say the bike park is awesome and considering that we couldn't ride the other side of the park it can only get better.

I second that. Thank you Andrew, Ali and Geoff for a nice afternoon ride. You'll see me there on regular basis. It's gonna be interesting when those wooden bridges start growing mould and getting slippery. But well done, guys! Thanks.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_28_125.gif

Big Thanks to Andrew, Ali and Geoff. Must say it is alot better than expected. I think we are going to have some awsome evening races around there. They going to be able to make a diffrent course every week/month and thats without the other section.

It's also going to be fantastic for kids. Looking foward to hitting that BMX track, have not done that since the 80's.

And Jay, you are a frikken nutter Pal, 3rd or 4th time on a MTB and already hitting the big drop off's. 

I was bummed not to be able to make the ride today....but I will be there on Sat for sure.

My sentiments too, will be there for sure over the weekend!

Thanks Andrew and Ali, it was great. I do believe Kurt and I may well become regulars.

Message from Big Ben this morning:

Ouch! Blimmin sore .....

Thanks you Ali and Andrew for yesterday... Pity that we had to leave so 'early'. Ali did mention that we could stay there as long as we like, except that we would have to order Mr. Delivery to throw some food, booz and light over the fence... :-)

Thanks again.

Thanks Ali, Andrew and Geoff!! My friend Carla and I had way too much fun!! Pity her epic riding husband could not join us!! I will be back. Oh flip! I hear my salary going out the window! LOL

Man oh man, That was heaps of fun. I can't believe its taken me so long to get dirty. Sorry about the tree,I'm sure it will feel better soon.

Eish!! BigBen sorry to hear about you wanting to become a 'toothless' Capie!!Big%20smile

Hope you heal soon!!

Well done to Andrew & Ali for hosting the Hubbers and all the best with the new park!!

Will definitely take the single speed next time.

Just waiting for the carbon fork (nudge nudge wink wink, Kiwi Wink) that will give me slightly more cushioning for attempting those gap jumps.