is maztazz on acid?

MUNTU

a touch of "tik" perhaps and the name goes with the avatar too. almost like one of those TATA's in MW's friday funniesLOL

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mazztazz' date=' then start a seperate thread on Chit-chat, don't paste in just any topic you find. I've moved most of your last posts to the Moderators recycle-bin.

Cry

[/quote']

Mazz tazz, posting the same "epiphany" into every random thread you come across to increase your post count is not clever it's irritating. If you'd at least posted different enlightening messages, we might've just written you off as a bit strange...

Hey you lot out there Mazztazz could be my son F..... he also thinks he has an amazing sense of humour.....he rarely speaks but utters monosyllabic grunts now and then and thinks the world owes him something..... as dit jy is F, gedra jouself en soek solank die strap ek is die 29e Januarie weer by die huis!!!!!!! But then it could be any of you young boys between 16 and 32!!!!!!!!!

Hey you lot out there Mazztazz could be my son F..... he also thinks he has an amazing sense of humour.....he rarely speaks but utters monosyllabic grunts now and then and thinks the world owes him something..... as dit jy is F' date=' gedra jouself en soek solank die strap ek is die 29e Januarie weer by die huis!!!!!!! But then it could be any of you young boys between 16 and 32!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Hehe . . . "she"

and now the slience?

Embarrassed

a touch of "tik" perhaps and the name goes with the avatar too. almost like one of those TATA's in MW's friday funniesLOL

Silly me, I though the name and avatar meant he drove a Taz with a Mazda sticker on it...

If you'd at least posted different enlightening messages' date=' we might've just written you off as a bit strange...[/quote']

Hey Mich, you start writing off all of us who are a bit strange and it's going to make for a lonely hubsmiley1.gif

Silly me' date=' I though the name and avatar meant he drove a Taz with a Mazda sticker on it...

Funny thing. . .   I do drive a Tazz. . .

[/quote']

Thyolo, I rode a MTB race yesterday and then went to ride with my friends in groenkloof after, so you're not alone with being a bit touched. What I meant was that we might've been more accomodating...

Thyolo' date=' I rode a MTB race yesterday and then went to ride with my friends in groenkloof after, so you're not alone with being a bit touched. What I meant was that we might've been more accomodating...

huh?

[/quote']

mazztazz, you come on here and barge into every topic with completely unrelated philosophical mumbo jumbo. You don't introduce yourself, explain what you ride, why you ride it, what makes you smile, what makes your heart race. Instead you make enigmatic posts that make no sense for the most part, and you create a whole thread with over 178 views and no posts except for your own and one of mine. Don't you think that's strange.

Why don't we start again. My name is MichH, I've been riding for about 2 years now and I'm passionate about my new Scott MC50. I've pretty much given up road riding this year to play on my MTB and try use as much of my 130mm of travel as possible throwing myself over gnarly ground. I ride the Spruit and occassionally make a turn past Pretoria to ride at night with a mad bunch called Dark 'n Dirty.

Your turn

Hagar - MAZ DA  be cars like that?

Thyolo' date=' I rode a MTB race yesterday and then went to ride with my friends in groenkloof after, so you're not alone with being a bit touched. What I meant was that we might've been more accomodating...[/quote']

Understood, I'm just messing about, looking for some light relief on a grey day.

Do you think the Elvis signature works? (see below)

mazztazz' date=' you come on here and barge into every topic with completely unrelated philosophical mumbo jumbo. You don't introduce yourself, explain what you ride, why you ride it, what makes you smile, what makes your heart race. Instead you make enigmatic posts that make no sense for the most part, and you create a whole thread with over 178 views and no posts except for your own and one of mine. Don't you think that's strange.

Why don't we start again. My name is MichH, I've been riding for about 2 years now and I'm passionate about my new Scott MC50. I've pretty much given up road riding this year to play on my MTB and try use as much of my 130mm of travel as possible throwing myself over gnarly ground. I ride the Spruit and occassionally make a turn past Pretoria to ride at night with a mad bunch called Dark 'n Dirty.

Your turn

I am still looking into buying a bicycle. Still can't decide between a road bike or a mountain bike. At the moment I do a lot of Quadbiking, so maybe the mountain bike will be a better option for me. I prefer the openness and obstacles offered doing mountain biking that the grey road.

[/quote']

Well Mazztazz, depending on whether you are Pretoria or Jhb based, there are some really good shops that can help you get started. Good luck choosing, I will always suggest the MTB option!

Thyolo, brilliant signature!