3-4hr ride on the Spruit Sunday 21st Jan

MichH

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are doing 40-50km, I might be able to drag a friend of mine along... He only started riding about 2 months ago, so more than 40km might kill him Tongue 

Don't know if I'm in hill will though.

Confused

Do you want to explain that in English ?

Funny how only cyclists seem to get excited about backpacks that can carry water... 

It's not the pack that get me excited is the fact that I can actually ride for longer then 2 hours now.

Confused

Do you want to explain that in English ?

Well that was Panda for: "Don't know if I'm in his will though."  Was incubating other thoughts while typing... sorry.

yey yey!!!! been a bit hectic at work never saw this topic

i know its only been like 3 weeks but i just love this chick (michH that is) Big%20smile

sounds like a great plan

ill ask my buddy to come with too if he isnt doing anything more exciting Wink

we did something similar on sat - he rode to my place (bryanston to wanderers) then from there was some rd riding in the back roads to get to emarentia from there through your fav root section down to delta then up to conrad dr where we had really good breakfast at Pronto (and bloody cheap too), and then the same way back

it was absolutely great

so ill wont be talking k@k if i say i cant wait for this

one thing though - my best friend is back from the uk on sat and might have to see him or something if they are organising a get together so count me in for now and ill confirm  

yey yey!!!! been a bit hectic at work never saw this topic

i know its only been like 3 weeks but i just love this chick (michH that is) Big%20smile

sounds like a great plan

ill ask my buddy to come with too if he isnt doing anything more exciting Wink

we did something similar on sat - he rode to my place (bryanston to wanderers) then from there was some rd riding in the back roads to get to emarentia from there through your fav root section down to delta then up to conrad dr where we had really good breakfast at Pronto (and bloody cheap too)' date=' and then the same way back

it was absolutely great

so ill wont be talking k@k if i say i cant wait for this

one thing though - my best friend is back from the uk on sat and might have to see him or something if they are organising a get together so count me in for now and ill confirm  
[/quote']

Typical women. Yakking on about nothing when the answer is either "yes" or "no". Wink

you know.........i felt bad for picking on you the other day

but now............IT'S WAR BABY!!!!! LOL

starting now

so mampara is only half helpful, he only put my frame in the back of my car leaving me to take off the wheels........like what's that????Wink

Typical women. Yakking on about nothing when the answer is either "yes" or "no". Wink

and all you have to do is say you want to see me and i SHALL be there Wink

LOLLOLLOL

OK, let's make this fun and challenging. Start at Emmarentia top gate (off Thomas Bowler) at 7am. Meet at 6:45 to roll out at 7.

Go up Alberts Farm, I'll probably walk the rock garden (sigh).

Head back to Emmarentia and through the techie section top to bottom.

All the way down to Delta Park, turn left, up to the top, down the tree avenue.

Turn left, carry on down to Blairgowrie

Over the roads, carry on to the loooong uphill at Randburg.

Turn back at the top of the hill (I'm a sucker for punishment) and back. We can go back through Delta if we're feeling psycho.

Make a bottom to top turn through Emmarentia, back to the cars.

See you then!

LOLLOLLOL

You know I want to see you, but only if you behave. the last time you were totaly out of hand. I hope you're gonna behave this time. Actually you can do what you want, aslong as you don't call your Russian mafia buddies.

LOLLOLLOL

You know I want to see you' date=' but only if you behave. the last time you were totaly out of hand. I hope you're gonna behave this time. Actually you can do what you want, aslong as you don't call your Russian mafia buddies.

[/quote']

behaving??? pls ill try Wink you know it's hard for me, as i am such a misbehaving soul.........

damn i knew i should have exchanged numbers with that huge russian dude with the gun and all LOL but who would know he'll come usefull like EVER??? LOL

but then im not from russia so maybe i should call some of my country's mafia buddies........how about that? LOL