3-4hr ride on the Spruit Sunday 21st Jan

MichH

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I van vouch that The Panda did go for a ride in Emmarentia, saw him & had a chat whilst I was out running.

I van vouch that The Panda did go for a ride in Emmarentia' date=' saw him & had a chat whilst I was out running. [/quote']

Do you mean that someone actually spoke to you? Have you got proof of this or do we have to "take your word for it".

Ermm

Friendly this morning aren't we. Wink

& no, no proof at all, you'll just have to take my word it.

Big%20smile

Hi Mich

It looks like Boredgirl and my self will join you guys. I was riding the blue Scott last time.

Ermm

Friendly this morning aren't we. Wink

& no' date=' no proof at all, you'll just have to take my word it.

Big%20smile

[/quote']

If I can sit on your bike I will believe.

Hi Mich

It looks like Boredgirl and my self will join you guys. I was riding the blue Scott last time.

Are you gonna cycle from Bryanston again?

Most likely. I am trying to increase my distance. I went riding last weekend with Boredgirl. Road from Bryanston to her house in Rosebank, then to emma did them same ride as the week before with you guys, back to her house in Rosebank and then home. On the way back to her house a car almost hit me, it was so close. I might drag my dad along for the ride on Sunday as well.

Cool Stevo I remember you well (you were phycho enough to go ride that dropoff!)

See you there...

P.S. OK in the interest of having a little less uphill on the route, I am starting the ride from Emmarentia top gate as discussed. DR, I can help you find it if need be, off Thomas Bowler as Mampara suggested.

Group:

ThePanda

MichH

Superdad

Bored Girl

Stevo + dad

Dirt Rider

Mampara

Cat-i (maybe)

The Thug (maybe)

Who have I forgotten?

Ah DR, so funny!

Just make sure your bike is off the bakkie, your helmet is on and your beer money is safely tucked into your back pocket, and your one foot is clipped into your pedal at 6:59:59 and I'm happy!