PaulVS and rude comments

Breekwater

No' date=' the starter of the thread is still sitting in the audience. I agree that MEANINGFUL comments are welcome, it makes things much more interactive than Gumtree.  [/quote']

ITS ALIVE!!LOLClapClapClap

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

J L you have competition' date=' he also has an educated way with wordsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

[/quote']

Why thank you Samma & pray tell how it's going providing your professional services to the afghan community today - shot any cyclists?

Hallo old chap what,  No if you think the drivers in SA have a hate for two wheels, here they hate them with a passion.

Seen two cyclists get side swiped this morning.  Drivers did not even stop, neither did any one else for that matter.

Cheers old chap.  Up the Empire and all the other triviaWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

I still stand behind my first post...

shame... standing behind a post . is it a door post? LOL

(sorry - too tempting) Big%20smile

this just gets me laughing.... someone starts a topic' date=' with little posts to his name, throw oil on the fire and then........ he goes offline, scared to see what his actions may or not may be.......

or maybe he scared for the comments he will get and get the feeling he just made an ass of himself.......

i just hate it when this happens.... come on breekwater, you started the topic, why run away from the responses?
[/quote']

Tannie rookie

Wanneer is jy in Petoors om jou martelpyp te kom haalBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Breekwater, I agree 100%. There was a similar thread about a month ago, but unfortunately the same kiddies who wrecked that thread is beginning to do the same with this one.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: (Due to the hub community) The hub is useless for selling items. Rather go the ebay/gumtree/cycleads route if you're selling

Breekwater, look at it this way: any publicity is good publicity. If people talk rubbish on your post, it directs eyeballs to it. If they don't, it fades into obscurity. I can tell you the turnover rate of classifieds here is brisk. You need something to keep your thread alive. If it's silly comments, so be it.

Remember, the silly comments say something about the people saying them, not the goods being sold. People are not stupid. If what you are selling is a good deal, it will be obvious to buyers regardless of what others say.

this just gets me laughing.... someone starts a topic' date=' with little posts to his name, throw oil on the fire and then........ he goes offline, scared to see what his actions may or not may be.......

or maybe he scared for the comments he will get and get the feeling he just made an ass of himself.......

i just hate it when this happens.... come on breekwater, you started the topic, why run away from the responses?
[/quote']

Tannie rookie

Wanneer is jy in Petoors om jou martelpyp te kom haalBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

die 16de desember!!!! sal dan die 17de gaan kyk en reelings tref!!!! het nog die tannie se nommer, sal haar bel sodra ons daar is om reelings te tref, dalk nog op die 16de die middag!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: (Due to the hub community) The hub is useless for selling items. Rather go the ebay/gumtree/cycleads route if you're selling

Dont agree bud. I've bought and sold several times without problems. So do many other hubbers everyday. Like someone said...unlike ebay/gumtree/cycleads the hub classifieds is very interactive. Sometimes to the benefit of the seller and buyer. If you dont like it this way go place your add on ebay/gumtree/cycleads.

Well said Jules. If you are selling decent stuff that someone wants, it matters not what Paulvs or whoever says whatever. Just sends your post to the top.

I can't understand how anyone could get upset at anything anyone says about what they are selling. Why would you be defensive/insecure of your sale? Ask yourself that.