PaulVS and rude comments

Breekwater

20081203_023650_lmao.gif

Thanks fellas, an invaluable addition to my collection.

Where's Breekwater's ad, and what did PaulVS say that kicked this whole thing off?

(I know, I should bl**dy well look for it myself, but seeing as you were so helpful on the emoticon.....).

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20081203_023650_lmao.gif

Thanks fellas' date=' an invaluable addition to my collection.

Where's Breekwater's ad, and what did PaulVS say that kicked this whole thing off?

(I know, I should bl**dy well look for it myself, but seeing as you were so helpful on the emoticon.....).
[/quote']

Hey big guy BOB will be here to help you find it any minute LOLLOLLOL

Well said Jules. If you are selling decent stuff that someone wants' date=' it matters not what Paulvs or whoever says whatever. Just sends your post to the top.

I can't understand how anyone could get upset at anything anyone says about what they are selling. Why would you be defensive/insecure of your sale? Ask yourself that.

[/quote']

Shame, the guy definitely was offendedWink that's why he said "Hahaaa! The frame colour goes nicely with my underwear, thank you. And

the pleasure will be so much more when I kick your backside on the

singletrack with my gay looking bike." to paulvs!!!

You would have noticed that the Hub is a family.....there are the parents.....the sexy sister in law.....the ugly brother in jail.  Bad children.  Good children.  Somewhere in there there's an annoying engineer. etc.etc.etc.

put names to these?Wink

You looking for a good lead on the sexy sister-in-law?

Did someone call me?

20081203_023650_lmao.gif

Thanks fellas' date=' an invaluable addition to my collection.

[/quote']

Are you talking about this one master.....

https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=38287&KW=

You would have noticed that the Hub is a family.....there are the parents.....the sexy sister in law.....the ugly brother in jail.  Bad children.  Good children.  Somewhere in there there's an annoying engineer. etc.etc.etc.

put names to these?Wink

You looking for a good lead on the sexy sister-in-law?

Did someone call me?

CAN YOU LIKE TO READConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

He said sexy SISTER - in - LAW  not SEXY HUB DOMEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

FOCUS DOLL FOCUSWinkWinkWinkWink

Hey, thanks Thug - I see it's to do with some mtb thing & I've got all the muddy-crud threads blocked on my machine.

Nice to see what's happening in ur playground though.

Where are the goals going to come from now? Owen's return - surely just a mend & make do job?

It seems theHUB has become a CHATROOM ....

You mean it's NOT? ShockedShocked

....and all this time........

i also thot it a chatroom!! we all chat so it is one!!! ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

i also thot it a chatroom!! we all chat so it is one!!! ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

20081203_030052_serious.jpg

Guys, thanks for all the good and not so good comments, it has been entertaining. I sadly have to go and work now...this is taking up too much time.

20081203_030052_serious.jpg

chatroom, doofus, not catroomTongue

Guys' date=' thanks for all the good and not so good comments, it has been entertaining. I sadly have to go and work now...this is taking up too much time. [/quote']

hey, don't make like your avatar and fret?Big%20smile