This is how 'n doping mixup happens

Grapkas

OK so here goes!

I have been using asthma medication for 20 years, vandag ek 6 jaar oud was en my mangels uitgekom het.  So three years ago when i started cycling seriously i went to Drug Free Sport, filled out the THerapeutic Exemption and sent it to them with my Doctors recomendations.  In 2005 it expired and i renewed it. So today i think maybe i should check with the CSA that they still have my TUE certificate. this is when i blew a gaskit!!!

"Sorry Altie we don't have any records of therapeutic exemption in our office"

What the....

I phone Drug Free Sport and talk to Pamela, they have me on their system, but why don't CSA....

Need i say more... I am still fuming....

At least the problem is sorted out now!! You  know how murphy's law works they would have tested me on sunday if i didn't sort it out, now that it is sorted they won't test me!

I really, and I do mean really hate CSA, I've been flirting for years with the idea of setting up a hate mail campaign. Not your average hate mail campaign however, things like sending them dead squirrels and various road kill, stuff like that!

That is very funny!! I would however not want to piss them off completely as i actually want them to help me with stuff now and again!!

Yeah, I would like them to help me with stuff every now and then to, so far this hasn't happened and I don't think it's going to.

I really' date=' and I do mean really hate CSA, I've been flirting for years with the idea of setting up a hate mail campaign. Not your average hate mail campaign however, things like sending them dead squirrels and various road kill, stuff like that![/quote']

You're funny dude!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

didn't say you were joking just funny, I appreciate the warped mind. I covered a chick's (i had an issue with her) car's front window in vaseline once. You can't wash that stuff off, she had to replace the windscrene. It was a hoot!!

Damn I just wish I thought of the roadkill!!! LOL

didn't say you were joking just funny' date=' I appreciate the warped mind. I covered a chick's (i had an issue with her) car's front window in vaseline once. You can't wash that stuff off, she had to replace the windscrene. It was a hoot!!

Damn I just wish I thought of the roadkill!!! LOL
[/quote']

NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT CROSS AMATEUR. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

OK so here goes!

I have been using asthma medication for 20 years' date=' vandag ek 6 jaar oud was en my mangels uitgekom het.  So three years ago when i started cycling seriously i went to Drug Free Sport, filled out the THerapeutic Exemption and sent it to them with my Doctors recomendations.  In 2005 it expired and i renewed it. So today i think maybe i should check with the CSA that they still have my TUE certificate. this is when i blew a gaskit!!!

"Sorry Altie we don't have any records of therapeutic exemption in our office"

What the....

I phone Drug Free Sport and talk to Pamela, they have me on their system, but why don't CSA....

Need i say more... I am still fuming....

At least the problem is sorted out now!! You  know how murphy's law works they would have tested me on sunday if i didn't sort it out, now that it is sorted they won't test me!

[/quote']

CSA & French Cycling Authorities a la Carlos Pereira