Cytomax - good or bad?

Alida

Luckily for me I have no idea what you people are talking about.

?

I ride I get tierd I stop.

?

Got some stuff from USN VO2 Max and then some stuff called Nitro......let me analyse this for you.

?

VO2 Max?- Result =?Tierd = no oxygen

Nitro?- Result = Still no vooma = no oxygen = no VO2 max = me tierd = me stop.

?

It's science.

Same here smiley36.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily for me I have no idea what you people are talking about.

I ride I get tierd I stop.

Got some stuff from USN VO2 Max and then some stuff called Nitro......let me analyse this for you.

VO2 Max - Result = Tierd = no oxygen

Nitro - Result = Still no vooma = no oxygen = no VO2 max = me tierd = me stop.

It's science.

Interesting theory.

But remember, "tierd" is actually spelt "tired" Big%20smile

Copied from international review on Cytomax

" Purchased At: NorCal Bike Sport
Strengths: Seems to do what it says- fights lactic acid buildup in the legs, lets you ride longer without hitting a wall

Weaknesses: Affects some peoples' stomach, I don't have any problem with it. Not really a "fuel" with 90 calories/serving. Comes in a Big Plastic Jug now that's only 1/2 full.... give me a break!

Similar Products Used: Accelerade (awful taste, I can't drink it), Gatorade (more of a "pop" drink now) Elite Complete (tastes like old/original Gatorade, more salt and less corn syrup), Enervit R2 (I likey)

Bike Setup: Hammerhead 100X with Fox F100RLC, Propedal shock, Magura Martas and XC Pro wheels, XTR, XT, Sette and Race face bits

Bottom Line: Maybe its all mental, but Cytomax seems to work for me. Instead of hitting a wall, Cytomax allows me to keep hammering even after I'm severely fatigued. The better shape I'm in, the less I need the lactic acid buffering, but Cytomax always allows me to exert more, for longer. "

• 5 months later...

Hi Alida

Cytosport is a really good product on the market. Please remember one thing when you buying sport supplement products. Buying internationally is always better. The American products are cleared by the FDA which gives you peace of mind that you getting what they say is in it. SA products will always be cheaper. Cytosport/EAS/MuscleTech are american. Secondly, when we look at nutrition, there are a number of things you need to take into consideration. When someone says all you need is coke they have no clue what they are taking about. Trust me, you need to look at these options if you are serious about your sport. Amino acids, CHO, vitamins and minerals are not present in coke and energade! I would consult someone to get something that works for you and also in the quantities you need to drink them in order to get the best benefit.

Hope this has helped.

• 2 weeks later...