Cytomax - good or bad?

Alida

Hi Wild

Just what I have been told but a person that has used it for 15yrs but not in cycling in Canoeing.

Never tried to mix so I cant comment

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So no-one has heard anything about it being harmful to one's body?

It's a big tin and when I was reaching for it and it fell off the top shelf and hit my head, I would say that was harmful to my body.

Other than that, no.

Glo my ........

BMAX gee jou raad/inligting......oor elke produk en vir elke ryer se spesifieke behoefte.Dis net net geld wat vir hulle tel nie.

Hier is iets vir jou om te onthou.....

-          Voor n wedren of oefening: n Klein porsie van enige lae GI kos of een serving Tone-a-Lean, (pre-race snack-meal),<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

-          Tydens oefening: Enermax: (idiaal vir spinning en interval training), CarboMax (Idiaal vir long rides),

-          Onmiddelik na oefening of wedren: EnerMax (Rapid Glycogen replenishing - CarboMax <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />kan ook hier gebruik word),

-          20-30 min na oefining of wedren: (ongeag of jy Enermax na die wedren gebruik het of nie) - EnduroMax - (Glycogen, Amino-Acid & Mineral (elektroliet) recovery)

-          30-40 min na oefening of wedren: (ongeag of jy Enermax of EnduroMax na die wedren gebruik het of nie) - Tone-a-Lean / MaxiMize / MegaFuel (Muscle recovery and energy replacement through low GI supplements)

-          Muscle strength and firmness and fat loss and inhibits muscle breakdown - B-HMBCr

-          Muscle Toning firmness and promotes fat loss - CLA  - (Gebruik verkieslik saam met Tone-a-Lean)

-          Glutamine - Advance Muscle Recovery - (Use during recovery phase with (mix it into these products) either - EnduroMax / Tone-a-Lean / MaxiMize - MegaFuel already contains added glutamine)

-          VitaPlex - Energy catalyst - Vitamins / Minerals / Amino Acids / Ginseng (Ciwujia) / Green Tea (EGCG)- Drink one very morning and one during late morning.

Almal wil die beste h?, maar om die duurste te betaal .....s? nog niks.Om te kan gesels met die mense wat dit "saamstel en heeltyd navorsing doen", is werklik great... kontak gerus info@bmax.co.za

QUOTE=mdk555]Cytomax is good but FiT is better.

I think the problem with mixing energy gels and coke rather than water is that the solution in your tummy becomes too concentrated (non-isotonic?) which reduces the ability to absorb water.

Thats why they always advise you to drink water with those types of products.

Have used Cytomax both for cycling (epic) and running (comrades) and have had no problems with the product once I worked out the right mix

as for price - buy it directly from Kieth in PE (Alida posted his email) and it the powder works out cheaper than the concentrated energade and at R9 per gulp n go.

Underachiever, what FiT products are you using?

I'm currently using DuraTrain for post heavy workout recovery and CarboTrain for normal training.

Tried FIT - was starving about 30 minutes into the ride and had the shakes not long after that.

Guess it just depends on the person.

Have used FiT products for some time now, don't train on it as it costs too much! Train on water/Energade/Powerade/ whatever is in the fridge combined with Bananas and or PVM energy bars.

Use Duratrain as a recovery drink but only for multi day events (Midvaal vets tour last year, Sabie experience) and on tough weekends like the last one (Barberton 79k MTB Saturday, Fast one Sunday). 

Use Carbo Supreme for racing together with Supergoos (at a long/ multi day event I'll take either additional Bananas or maybe those Jungle big biscuits just to vary the taste/texture a bit!).

Interesting that my son does all of that but doesn't like the Supergoos, prefers the Enervite one's.

Carbo Supreme is good but hellishly expensive and I'm not convinced over the added benefits as opposed to Carbo Train.

And not changing from Cytomax frensch - just wanted some info Smile

GEKLINK JY TWYFEL IN JOU KEUSE.....'GOOD OR BAD'

Uh no, been using it for a while, satisfied with it, just wanted to know if anyone had heard anything to substantiate what my runner-friend had said.