Cytomax - good or bad?

Alida

they wouldn't be using it unless it was 'at least'  'some'  good..

In Cape Town in December.. Bobby Julich, photo taken by me and I aksed him  "why Cytomax" , his reply "Cos it works"

20070201_040733_BobbyJulich.jpg

20070201_040652_BobbyJulich.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried Cytomax years ago when it was still a novelty in SA, felt

Nauseas afterwards and never used it again. Gave the rest of the LARGE tub i bought to training partner.

i agree with mdk555 re FiT. Thug, you won't notice a difference on a shorter "event" between carbo train and carbo supreme, but when you are doing a multi-day trip of min 130km per day then it does make a huge difference. i use carbo train for long training rides and any event that i figure will take less than 3h30 to complete. anything longer than that i use carbo supreme.

Cytomax is possibly one if the best supplements I've used, switched to Hi 5 after not being to get hold of it for a while, also damn good. Thanks for the contact detail Alida

CSC uses it - enough said!

That doesn't mean anything. They also ride Cervelo and they break.

.........or ger recalled?WinkWinkWink

Luckily for me I have no idea what you people are talking about.

I ride I get tierd I stop.

Got some stuff from USN VO2 Max and then some stuff called Nitro......let me analyse this for you.

VO2 Max - Result = Tierd = no oxygen

Nitro - Result = Still no vooma = no oxygen = no VO2 max = me tierd = me stop.

It's science.

Use GU now which is ok.

Thumbs%20UpI don't usually like using most of the normal energy drinks, so ja - use "GU 2xcaffeine espresso love" and wash it down with some water.Smile

That's a bit rough narra - I got them for about R11 at No Limits Sports Supplements in Pretoria.

I did not buyClap I used it previously and are very happy with it, bought it from Dischem. But then it disappeared. Will e-mail that person. Thanks Alida

• 2 weeks later...

I used to use the 'gulp 'n go' gels (which I was very happy with).

I used to get them at Dischem but they have stopped... if anybody knows were I can find some please let me know.

QUOTE=narra]I saw the Cytomax Gel's at Cajees in Fourways on Saturday' date=' the want R 20 a go Unhappy [/quote']

DisChem has got them in now-at Princess Crossing for R11-99. If they have then all the DisChems should be able to get,