Saw this on the Highway... WTF!!!!!

Cruxpearl

Referring to the original picture.... What a waste of carbon. They could have made at least three RC Team frames....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/Whaaat.jpg

I had another look. As the wing is mounted behind the rear wheels any downthrust achieved there will result in an upthrust on the front wheels .... Thast might not improove handling too much ...

Dunno if my question fits under this thread . What is it with a certain age group tilting their seats backwards when driving ' date=' almost lying flat on their back . How do they see the road upfront .

This is common amongst the Indian youngsters specially in KZN .
[/quote']

Saw two cars full of laid-back dicing Indians crash out on the freeway in the vicinity of the NPC factory here in Dbn, a few weeks ago. When they first passed me I thought they were kids, and I mean young kids, driving, 'cos only the tops of their heads and knuckles on top of the steering wheels were visible. When I drove past their fu3k3d-up smashed cars I saw it was actually guys in their mid-twenties.

Lol LOL Hey Pantani now that car of your budz must go schweet bru got two E36's but not what your mate has it might be a 10 year old car but man these bm's go like a dream..........

That red BM looks just like the one I've build up in Need for speed. &50bhp and it can wheelie.

ALl this for speed and the law still say 120kmh. Up herew these days actually 80kmh on the highway. JMPD take lovely picturesof you though. smiley17.gif