Know What Is In Your Medicine!!!!

Pro-Funrider

If you're competitive and not willing to compromise your morality, you should be deeply p*ssed off that there are others who will. ITS F*CKING CHEATING MAN. And that is totally against what sport is supposed to be about. Naive, sure. But ja, lets turn a blind eye. That's why this country's going down the toilet, no-one has any respect for the rules any more. Not on the road, not while we do sport, not while cheating funriders scarf their effers.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what guys, I was worried that someone had slipped me a cocktail of effers over the week-end - there I was in B group at the start line of the Cobra. I had goosepimples and was shivering like f%#k. It was almost as painful as the concrete "hill" and the finish up ou kapse...

You know what guys' date=' I was worried that someone had slipped me a cocktail of effers over the week-end - there I was in B group at the start line of the Cobra. I had goosepimples and was shivering like f%#k. It was almost as painful as the concrete "hill" and the finish up ou kapse...

[/quote']

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

Did you have drinks with Mr Boonen?

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

EPOH I do not think it is fair to make a comment that Babbelkous did not leave on a good note based on her comments;

Okay, I take that back I dont know the details. I noted it is my personal opinion though. The tone for me came accross as revengeful. Maybe just because I am part of the club and it is natural for me to stand up for my club. Her points could be valid, i dont know the finer details. I have expressed my opinion and I will say nothing further.

Having read all 17 posts I applaud the commenst of the TCS members who have condemned the actions of the "ignorant". Wink

However, I do hope that TCS members will exercise similair restraint when criticizing and jumping to conclusions when the cycle of topics inevitably come full circle again to CycleLab and AM etc.

.... These are the days of our Hub!!!!Wink

Oh forgot. I am not a member of either club (although invitations would be most welcome)Big%20smile

racman2009-01-18 08:47:27

Guest colonel

Oh man this must be the best food the hub has ever tasted?

My personal opinion on the matter -

I don't know Eben well.

I thought TCS were a close knit club by invite and rider current club memeber approval only???

I can not tell whether he doped or not.

Neither can WADA with Lance

His story does sound a bit dubious though.

Really? You think so?

From what I have seen Eben is a very strong rider and if it is true that he doped I am sure he will do just as well without it.

Then why did he dope? Also what makes you think he only used Ephedrine? Why use only 1 product?

I cannot imagine from what I have read that ephedrine gives you such a major advantage over your natural ability?

Read above.....

Ag I don?t know what to believe' date=' maybe it does give you an advantage in 100km races and therefore people are persuaded to take it. Will have to go read what self confessed doper and supplier Chunky said a few posts back.

Supplier? Have you ever got something from him? Saying he is a supplier is like saying that TCS all dope. Know one actually knows.

We are a good team of guys

So were the guys at Festina......

Carel has done a lot for us and for cycling.

I agree Carel has done alot out of pure passion for the sport and its good to see but so did Villy Voet.

Let?s ride our bikes!

Unless you have a cold

[/quote']

I don't know Eben well.

I thought TCS were a close knit club by invite and rider current club memeber approval only???

Really? You think so?

From what I have seen Eben is a very strong rider and if it is true that he doped I am sure he will do just as well without it.

Then why did he dope? Also what makes you think he only used Ephedrine? Why use only 1 product?

I cannot imagine from what I have read that ephedrine gives you such a major advantage over your natural ability?

Read above.....

Ag I don?t know what to believe' date=' maybe it does give you an advantage in 100km races and therefore people are persuaded to take it. Will have to go read what self confessed doper and supplier Chunky said a few posts back.

Supplier? Have you ever got something from him? Saying he is a supplier is like saying that TCS all dope. Know one actually knows.

I agree Carel has done alot out of pure passion for the sport and its good to see but so did Villy Voet.

Let?s ride our bikes!

Unless you have a cold

[/quote']

Is this a personal thing or you just happy for the occasion to rant and rave?

Bullsh*t story...........

Firstly' date=' Ephidrine HCL is only positive for about 24 hours in relatively big doses. If taken in doses prescribed in normal cases for flu etc the dosage never exceeds 25mgs three times per day. This will NOT exceed the maximum limit if you are around the 75 kg mark in any way whatsoever.

Secondly, Eben, your ephidrine was not from a flu medicine. It was from one of your pretoria buddies who sold you a 25 gram bottle of Ephidrine HCL BP from Allied pharmaceuticals. That little grey bottle made by Consol with the white lid is not a flu medicine, its Ephidrine in its purest form.

[/quote']

that's some intersting information. seeing the source, it can most likely be accepted as true.

how's the argumentation now? Not that it'd change much. Happy times at the hub!

TheLegend2009-01-18 08:55:46

Guest colonel

I don't know Eben well.

Really? You think so?

Read above.....

Let?s ride our bikes!

Unless you have a cold

[/quote']

Rant and rave thats all.

For my asthma I'm on chronic medication. Does anyone knows if Symbicord contains banned stuff. I heard it could have cortisone. Or my Asthavent?

I don't know Eben well.

Really? You think so?

Read above.....

Let?s ride our bikes!

Unless you have a cold

[/quote']

Rant and rave thats all.

Lack of anything better to do? Wink

I don't know Eben well.

Really? You think so?

Read above.....

Let?s ride our bikes!

Unless you have a cold

[/quote']

Rant and rave thats all.

I see the Hamas has announced a one week ceasefire to allow the israeli soldiers a quick withdrawal. Interesting how this will develop and what the following steps will be, especially from the international community.

I don't know Eben well.

Really? You think so?

Read above.....

Let?s ride our bikes!

Unless you have a cold

[/quote']

Rant and rave thats all.

you've been here long enough to answer this yourself, don't you?

Guest colonel

I don't know Eben well.

Really? You think so?

Read above.....

Let?s ride our bikes!

Unless you have a cold

[/quote']

Rant and rave thats all.

Pretty much nailed it on the head.

For my asthma I'm on chronic medication. Does anyone knows if Symbicord contains banned stuff. I heard it could have cortisone. Or my Asthavent?

Both are banned (but are allowed in prescribed doses if you have a Therapeutic Use Exemption from SAIDS/WADA). You might wanna get a TUE from SAIDS, or rather opt for some asthma medication that is not on the banned list.
Phen2009-01-18 09:11:02