Know What Is In Your Medicine!!!!

Pro-Funrider

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't touch your post! Hell I wouldn't even piss on it!

Colonel' date=' did I say that right? LOL
[/quote']

you just broke the rules, you just broke the rules, you just broke the rules, you just broke the rules, you just broke the rules, you just broke the rules, you just broke the rules, you just broke the rules, you just broke the rules, you just broke the rules, you just broke the rules, you just broke the rules, you just broke the rules?

The rules below are general rules that are common to almost all online forums.

Rules:

• Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed..

that means you guys Bob n Holy... Wink

You lot really are cracking me up here I piss myself at every post you lot are falling for and trying to wriggle your way out of this.

No wriggling my old foe........throw me with ANYTHING.  I still got some fight in me....But alas.........

I do not see you worthy of my answers anymore.  For that I am saddened.  It could have been a glorious battle......ClapClap

telephoto lens. look directly into the eyepiece. 

LMAO

Burning holes in your retina.....always funny as hell..LOL

ooh goody...

whats the best way to take photographs?

Fan make yourself a pinhole projector and you can take a photo that way rather than looking down the eye piece with a telephoto lense on 300x magnification

See here for instructions on how to make this easy little device

thanks mux - gonna check it out now