Know What Is In Your Medicine!!!!

Pro-Funrider

If you embarrased lot at TCS are now saying you are not a team can someone explain this to me:

Team
Computer
Smith

Its funny that in the Giro and all these other events you guys are a team and Ive read many posts with the words:

Elite Team

SubVet team

Now if you no team shouldnt it be called Club Computer Smith??

Please man you bunch make me laugh  and fall off my chair here but I will say thou that you all stand together and back each other which is good to see. You dont normally see that in a club of individuals.

According to CSA rules NO team is allowed the word "team" in the team.

Strange hey?

Shows you how much you know kernel.

TCS stands for THE computer Smith.  Carel's own co.  That is what the T stands for.

Amongst friend we call it Team Computer Smith.  Because we are WANABE riders that WANTS to ride as a team.

To be a TEAM, you have to be registered as such at CSA.  As far as I know there are VERY FEW TEAMS in SA.

MTN

Minolta.

?

The rest are clubs.

We raced the Giro as a registered Club.

We do not want to be CCS....(CLUB CS).....that would take away the play on the t......which stands for......yyyyyaaaahhhh.....you have it....amper korporaal.....THE....

Cool hey?

Understand or shall I draw a picture?

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fact that this plonker was finally caught and dealt with (by his peers) was the best for everyone involved.... which includes everyone on the hub. Hopefully he'll learn that BS gets you only so far. As far as tSC is concerned his team mates as well as their management made it 100% clear where they stand. Perhaps it could have been handled differently, but this is a very difficult situation to handle and unless tCS has experience in this regard (doesn?t appear so), it was always going to be a thorny issue (not so much what to do but rather how to do it!). Hopefully other team managers will learn something from this, so those who think the threat should be deleted, I thin you're missing the point! <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I think it was a bit unnecessary to drag the Capies, which includes me, into the whole thing even if you think the boundaries were (perhaps) overstepped. I got involved because it was so obvious that guy was lying through his teeth and his actions showed a lack of respect towards other people interested in the sport of cycling.

From what I've seen tCS has some seriously talented athletes (didn?t one one of your guys come 5th at the World Elite Duathlon Champs last year?) and a committed management team (even if there are personal differences). I therefore hope you'll also be riding in the races down in CPT (even if you don?t like us!) 

If you embarrased lot at TCS are now saying you are not a team can someone explain this to me:

Team

Computer

Smith

Its funny that in the Giro and all these other events you guys are a team and Ive read many posts with the words:

Elite Team

SubVet team

Please man you bunch make me laugh  and fall off my chair here but I will say thou that you all stand together and back each other which is good to see. You dont normally see that in a club of individuals.

Strange hey?

TCS stands for THE computer Smith.  Carel's own co.  That is what the T stands for.

Amongst friend we call it Team Computer Smith.  Because we are WANABE riders that WANTS to ride as a team.

To be a TEAM' date=' you have to be registered as such at CSA.  As far as I know there are VERY FEW TEAMS in SA.

MTN

Minolta.

?

The rest are clubs.

We do not want to be CCS....(CLUB CS).....that would take away the play on the t......which stands for......yyyyyaaaahhhh.....you have it....amper korporaal.....THE....

Cool hey?

[/quote']

maybe someone should let Crux know that it stands for "The" and not "Team"

https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=38890

"Other team Computer-Smith Highlights:"

oh - and there are pictures on the thread so you can have something to look at if the reading gets too difficult

Strange hey?

To be a TEAM' date=' you have to be registered as such at CSA.  As far as I know there are VERY FEW TEAMS in SA.

MTN

Minolta.

?

The rest are clubs.

Cool hey?

[/quote']

Ag Philip, moet liewer nie jou tyd mors om met die ou te stry nie. Die arme sot sit heel oggend en lees als oor en oor om ons op die kleinste punte te probeer uithaal - Laat hom maar daarmee aanhou, dis in elk geval wat hy sal doen. Ek hoop regtig hy't nie 'n vrou of kinders nie want hy sal die arme goed so afkraak dat hulle sielkundige hulp nodig het. Mense wat plesier put uit ander se hartseer maak my siek.

Team
Computer
Smith

Elite Team

SubVet team

Strange hey?

MTN

Minolta.

?

The rest are clubs.

Cool hey?

[/quote']

Jy beter ma 'n prentjie teken, hy is van die kaap af, hulle is mos ma so bietjie staadig, seker ma die spesiaale skool ding, jy weet mos ma hoe dit gaan

Guest colonel

Team
Computer
Smith

Elite Team

SubVet team

Strange hey?

MTN

Minolta.

?

The rest are clubs.

Cool hey?

[/quote']

Please dont draw any pictures of your "club" and the goings on around it as those pictures arent allowed on the Hub. Please read the rules of the Hub.

You lot really are cracking me up here I piss myself at every post you lot are falling for and trying to wriggle your way out of this.

Hook,line and a mutha Sinker boet.

Guest colonel

maybe someone should let Crux know that it stands for "The" and not "Team"

https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=38890

"Other team Computer-Smith Highlights:"

oh - and there are pictures on the thread so you can have something to look at if the reading gets too difficult

OOPS!!

Please dont draw any pictures of your "club" and the goings on around it as those pictures arent allowed on the Hub. Please read the rules of the Hub.

You lot really are cracking me up here I piss myself at every post you lot are falling for and trying to wriggle your way out of this.

Hook' date='line and a mutha Sinker boet.

[/quote']

You know what they say, small things amuse small minds, soy enjoy colonel Big%20smile

There will be a solar eclipse on Monday 26th January. About 35% coverage in Johannesburg and about 80% in Cape Town.

Starts from around 7am and will end at about 9am.

Remember DO NOT view this with the naked eye or with your sunglasses on as you WILL cause permanent damage to your eyes.

Get a pair of eclipse glasses from you local planitarium at about 6 bucks or wear your welder goggles.

Enjoy

Muxie

Guest colonel

Hook' date='line and a mutha Sinker boet.

[/quote']

You know what they say, small things amuse small minds, soy enjoy colonel Big%20smile

25mg to be exact.

There will be a solar eclipse on Monday 26th January. About 35% coverage in Johannesburg and about 80% in Cape Town.

Starts from around 7am and will end at about 9am.

Remember DO NOT view this with the naked eye or with your sunglasses on as you WILL cause permanent damage to your eyes.

Get a pair of eclipse glasses from you local planitarium at about 6 bucks or wear your welder goggles.

Enjoy

Muxie

you get a free set with the star today. street sales only.Big%20smile

People' date=' please be mindful of others even if the system doesn't work as it should... The profanity isn't necessary. It's a polite request from me on behalf of all the people who have been "slamming" their report buttons... Embarrassed [/quote']

Hey man, did you delete my post?Angry

What??? Up yours!!! You and me buddy, wheel to wheel!Don't make me have to kick your ass wigga!!! Angry

Didn't touch your post! Hell I wouldn't even piss on it!

Colonel, did I say that right? LOL