Know What Is In Your Medicine!!!!

Pro-Funrider

its strange that 2 riders were busted for ephedrine.. were you both using the same medicine?

Not so strange.

Two different riders.

Two different races spread over 60 days.

Two different clubs.

Two different cities.

WTF is so strange about this???? 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just wait for the team managers : "what my riders do in their own time is none of my business"

Babbelkous was the team manager..........

after reading all the public washing of laundry here' date=' which was started by Eben in the first place a number of ethical questions arise:

1.   Elite cycling is a team sport.  So Eben's successes are not his own.  He rode with other riders in his team to secure his race results.  He may also in a doped state helped his team members get better placings in races.  So although "only" he took the dope, the entire team willingly or unwittingly gained advantage from his form.  So does this make his team mates and management accomplices to his cheating?  How much responsibility should they take for the affair? 

2.  TCS is a SPONSORED team.  Crux's company gets advertising from Eben's successes.  (which is a rands and cents issue).  So, if it was "obvious" to other riders that Eben "got the chills"  why did Crux wait until he was "bust" before acting?  (and why was he not ejected from the club in totality?)  Why are sponsors willing to claim the victories, but not the failures?

3.  Lastly, which is a rather sensitive point all around and is not a simple conceptual ethical issue, why did the team manager of TCS leave the club?  Reading between the lines about Eben's behaviour and how it was tolerated by the Club management (despite the team manager being unhappy), is there more to be said on this issue?

As I said, these are just some questions this thread raises.

[/quote']

Agreed, but if you punished/ BANNED the whole team/club after a doping incident there would be no more teams left in the Pro Tour, no clubs left in SA because every single professional Racing Team and Club has been bust at some time or other.

Damn' date=' but you bunch of wannabes can get upset when another wannabe cheats. Get over it.[/quote']

Thank you, at least some real perspective.

The blame is on EBEN.  He took the stuff.

The only thing he should be blamed for and feel guilty about is getting caught.

Damn' date=' but you bunch of wannabes can get upset when another wannabe cheats. Get over it.[/quote'] Who's next?? LOLLOL

Seriously people, it's far more wide spread than we think. One got caught, ten more are using, it's the way it is Wink

But Babbelkous leaving TCS is a whole different matter.  A personal one that should stay just that.  Personal.

So why does it seem like everyone in TCS knows why she left? It cant be THAT personal if the whole of TCS knows about it.

There are other questions that can be asked, but this thread is about doping, not the doings and the screwings of ewings TCS

Always wondered what TCS stood for. Now I know - Testosterone' date=' Cortizone & Steroids Wink
[/quote']

They only ride for fun guys and thats why they havent replied cause they out having fun......at the chemist.

Not personal attack on TCS by Capies?

PATHETIC BOYS!!!!  Try again....

EBEN for the sake of sanity here on the hub do us all a favour and be truthful for once. State categorically who knew what you were doing and to what extend have they been involved. You have been bust so why protect others in the ring if there are others as been alluded to.

EBEN for the sake of sanity here on the hub do us all a favour and be truthful for once. State categorically who knew what you were doing and to what extend have they been involved. You have been bust so why protect others in the ring if there are others as been alluded to.

What's the point of dragging others through the mud?

after reading all the public washing of laundry here' date=' which was started by Eben in the first place a number of ethical questions arise:

1.   Elite cycling is a team sport.  So Eben's successes are not his own.  He rode with other riders in his team to secure his race results.  He may also in a doped state helped his team members get better placings in races.  So although "only" he took the dope, the entire team willingly or unwittingly gained advantage from his form.  So does this make his team mates and management accomplices to his cheating?  How much responsibility should they take for the affair? 

We are not a team.  We are a club.  Riding together.  Have lisences and in having this can race together.

Do YOU know if Bruce uses something?  YOu race together?  You train together?  You ride in his club?  Does he share his prize money with YOU?

Neither do we are guys racing in a club.

2.  TCS is a SPONSORED team.  No we are not.....you dumb ass.  I you DON'T HAVE THE FACTS, you should not comment. 

NOT ONE guy gets his stuff for free.  Some are gifts.  Some things we pay off.  Some stuff Crux organise a better price on.  Sponsored......GRAPGAT!!!

Crux's company gets advertising from Eben's successes.  (which is a rands and cents issue).  So, if it was "obvious" to other riders that Eben "got the chills"  why did Crux wait until he was "bust" before acting?  What makes you think he waited??????  How do you know that Crux DID NOT ACT?  Did not have the chats.  The procedures etc.etc.etc.???  Ill informed as usual.....

(and why was he not ejected from the club in totality?)  Why are sponsors willing to claim the victories, but not the failures?

He was.  He is.  Never to return.....CAN'T YOU f**kING READ?????Angry

3.  Lastly, which is a rather sensitive point all around and is not a simple conceptual ethical issue, why did the team manager of TCS leave the club?  Reading between the lines about Eben's behaviour and how it was tolerated by the Club management (despite the team manager being unhappy), is there more to be said on this issue?

She left because of PERSONAL differences.  VARIOUS differences that DOES NOT CONCERN YOU!!!!

As I said, these are just some questions this thread raises.

If you can read, they should be answered.

[/quote']

Eben or TCS representitive:

How honest is the KOM jersey Eben won in Maritius not to long ago? Was that also achieved by a little bit of extra help????

Hmmm' date=' the plot thickens....
[/quote']

We don't know.  I don't know.  Crux was not there.  Babbelkous were not there.

Why don't you ask you Cape team the did better than TCS how he did it?  Maybe because the KOM jearsy was won on the flats.....

Again.

His results will now be tainted.  His price to pay for a stupid mistake!!!

Philip, jy mors you asem en effort om te respond en te probeer verduidelik.

Here you have it from the horses mouth

Crux is a liar

Crux is a skelm

Crux is dishonest

Crux is an Arsehole

f * * * You All!!!!

Admin2009-01-20 03:58:04

Do they test at random in the licensed cats or only top positions?

Normally only top positions.

What the poor idiots on the Hub have not figured out was that Eben was 6th in his AGE (Elite).......if you look at the BUNCH, i.e $ - CSA Lic Elite & Under 23 Men he came 21st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Prize money.  No podium.  Nothing. 

Just a random test on the guy that crashed in the race and came 21st

I was 2nd over the line with the tandem.  The Elites have not even crossed the line......Eben's name was already called out for doping....mmmmm

Kalm Crux, party van ons wonder net hoe jy nog die krag het om 'n span te borg as beide jou spanlede en opposisie jou so baie grief gee.  Sal jou nie blameer as jy genoeg gehad het nie!