The Fast One

slowpoke

The organisers of both races have given an undertaking to warn all

riders prior at the start that any transgressors will be disqualified.

Didn't hear that warning before the race. Was standing at the start for quite a few of the racing categories...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

intern thats priceless dude

oh ya Pantani please mail me pics again but any ones you have that would be cool thanks dude

I have a pic of intern grinding his teeth to the line!!!

and moments later ...

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/RonelleR22/IMG_9518.jpg

I almost got takennout a km before the end in the second D bunch. A young gay slamed in the right of me that causee me to slam in a leady on the left of me. Luckily nobody went down but riding in a bunch in the D group was to hectic.

I almost got takennout a km before the end in the second D bunch. A young gay slamed in the right of me that causee me to slam in a leady on the left of me. Luckily nobody went down but riding in a bunch in the D group was to hectic.

How do you know it was a young gay???????

Intern going for glory...

http://kingsleyking.com/Fast_One/IMG_2769.JPG

We still having the server problems that none of the photos will show ?

Hi All

Please help with this question.

Why would a slower tandem following a faster rider in the $ bunch insist that the faster rider slow down as he is riding too fast.  They then pass the rider and proceed at a much slower pace, effectively breaking the riders speed and pace (& time)????.

One is too scared to pass them again later!!! They might take you out!!!!

Is there a ethical or legal ruling???? or just pure roadrage

I agree.  DQ all who don't obey the rules.

By partaking in any event you also agree to the stated rules & regulations of the organizers and associated bodies involved.  (eg no helmet no ride).

This is the only way to teach them a lesson. (like one punishises you child Cry)

You put everyone and your own live in danger by being a hooligan!!!!

Well that race rocked!

Started in the R bunch - rode alone for 20km then hooked up with GreyOwl and a dude called Joffrey (who was more motor bike than human) and did a 3 up TT to the end...no switching, no riding over the white line (much) and no near accidents. Granted we had to turn ourselves "inside out" as Phil says but good fun was had by..well..the 3 of us.

Plus we beat the time of everybody up to B bunch - you guys should be ashamed ;-)

I don't reckon the race would have been nearly as much fun if I'd started in a "racing group". Winds/flat roads and half road closure make for the all problems outlined peviously - when people are hurting/wanting a better time the white lines/trucks/cars/being alive become secondary....