Lance wants R1milj!

Hendrik_S

Just heard on the radio that the proteas wanted to meet with King Lance Armstrong while they were in oz now. He said he would at a apearance fee of R1 000 000!

Because he can dude, and besides, he's already home in Austin.

That man wastes no time, seriously if you follow him on Twitter you'd understand why he can charge that. If it's true.

That said it's an  easy way to avoid unwanted meetings...

now ask yourself... why is he back in pro cycling?  cos he wants $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ and more $$$

4ph3X2009-01-26 11:47:18

My momma once said don't believe all the things you hear on the radio or read in the huisvyand (huis genoot) Lance wants money for cancer not for himself, if he never had cancer you could argue with that.

My Pappa once said don't believe Lance.... he is an arrogant bullsh1tter! Hell who does one believe?

Guest Agteros

you can't trust a politician, and most cyclists trust their doctors, why not start there?

I understand why he asked for so much... The reason he asked for money is because Greame Smith (Sa's Greatest Captain ever)is not there, without Greame there isn't realy much to meet in the Proteas cricket side..

Classic! I love it when Commonwealth country sports like cricket become dwarfed by truly international sports like soccer or athletics or cycling...

THE Cycling Superstar of the world asks for 1 million bucks for appearance money? And this is supposed to be controversial/unusual? As if he has an open spot in his diary, now, or for the next 12 months. Oh- wait- he could have met them for free between 00:00 and 06:00!

The fee was for an hour...

They only wanted 10-15min...I think if the communication was better he would've settled for some SA biltong and not the Aussie jerky...