saturday 22 ride...

and then there were 3... now where are the others???

Taz, we'll stick to a "closer route" so that you can turn off home early.

Corrie, you see how quickly we get these rides sorted? smileys/smiley2.gif

Hey, look out for us OK? Were leaving for our tour of Capetown tomorrow morning. Leaving Fontainebleau at 6. We go thru the back of Northcliff. down Ontdekkers, thru Randfontein past Uncle Harry's on to Fochville and Parys.

Enjoy your ride tomorrow

Pokey, if I wasn't so scared of you guys, I would join, but bit "versigtigerig"!!!

smileys/smiley4.gif

Why U afraid of the group Ewep??? it's just casual riding mate....Slowpoke what's the idea on distance because I'm looking at starting at 6h30 to 9h30 abouts....wanna get in some mileage....I'll consider riding if it's suitable ... also have a commitment but am flexible...

"DTsmileys/smiley4.gif"

Hey' date=' look out for us OK? Were leaving for our tour of Capetown tomorrow morning. Leaving Fontainebleau at 6. We go thru the back of Northcliff. down Ontdekkers, thru Randfontein past Uncle Harry's on to Fochville and Parys.

Enjoy your ride tomorrow

[/quote']

Hey D_R, good luck. Please remind us all again on your route & dates, in case anybody would like to join you somewhere along the way?

hmmm, i'm just thinking.... if we (saturday hubbers ride) meet at 5:45 we can ride with you guys some of the way... 15 mins should get us from boskruin mugg&bean to where you're starting (which is where exactly??? the "usual" petrol station???) how do you guys feel about that taz, Corrie and drivetrain? I know it's a bit earlier than planned...

(otherwise if we push up hillsnax smileys/smiley15.gif we could meet up along the uncle harry's section of the route)

Hey' date=' look out for us OK? Were leaving for our tour of Capetown tomorrow morning. Leaving Fontainebleau at 6. We go thru the back of Northcliff. down Ontdekkers, thru Randfontein past Uncle Harry's on to Fochville and Parys.

Enjoy your ride tomorrow

[/quote']

Hey D_R, good luck. Please remind us all again on your route & dates, in case anybody would like to join you somewhere along the way?

If someone can explain to me how to upload a spreadsheet, I will glady do so......smiley9.gif

I gotta be home by 8, but keen for a short ride. Mail me the plans as they develop? Need to get offline...!

I'm also keen on a 100k's but it sounds like you guys normally do this in a quick time?? I see how far I can keep up with you guys.

I reckon I am going to do the Cyclelab club ride tomorrow. See how I feel, maybe jump with the A & B bunches and see if I can keep up.

hmmm' date=' i'm just thinking.... if we (saturday hubbers ride) meet at 5:45 we can ride with you guys some of the way... 15 mins should get us from boskruin mugg&bean to where you're starting (which is where exactly??? the "usual" petrol station???) how do you guys feel about that taz, Corrie and drivetrain? I know it's a bit earlier than planned...

(otherwise if we push up hillsnax [img']smileys/smiley15.gif[/img] we could meet up along the uncle harry's section of the route)

That sounds great and with the 05H00 hill training on Thursdays it 's going to be some good training, so WHY NOT !!! smileys/smiley32.gif

Corrie, we don't ride that fast - I promise! do not let these guys mislead you. shall we make it 5:45 and ride with droster and them, or shall we stick with 6:30 and try catch them out uncle harry's way? taz, you're not clear as to which choice you are going for....