So how's your Friday the 13th so far...

White Eagle

I see I wasn't the only one to have an incident this morning. Steve my thoughts are with, you hope you make a quick recovery.

Last intersection before home and this idiot decides to do a U-turn straight in front of me when I'm doing 30 odd K's per hour.Angry I managed to break without hitting him but went over my bars with the bike somersaulting over me and landing on my saddle. I'm ok just some road rash but my Selle Italia Flite  is buggered .

Was wondering are any of you superstitious? Must say I'm not  but something felt weird this morning before the ride, first time I've actully thought about it....thinking maybe thats why it happened.

PS anyone got a white Arione or flite for sale?....before SundayWink

I wasn't superstitious until this morning.  But Friday the 13th is gonna turn ugly very soon.

HKGK.

dude i have a yellow flite thats not on a bike yet you can use it for sunday if you dont mind looking like an east rand special hehehehe

dude i have a yellow flite thats not on a bike yet you can use it for sunday if you dont mind looking like an east rand special hehehehe

I guess I'll fit right in then Wink,thanks for the offer but looks like I'll be able to borrow an old arione from Sonic for the race.

?

I guess I'll fit right in then Wink' date='thanks for the offer but looks like I'll be able to borrow an old arione from Sonic for the race.
[/quote']

Sweet stuff you missing out on looking the part though i know it is hard to say no!!!! enjoy it smiley36.gif

Hey White Eagle

man sorry to hear that, just glad to hear you are OK!!!!

Man I'm missing the ride (even though I did a little only, still missing it).

Hope the road rash heals soon!!

amateur, road rash is not bad at all, I'm just pissed off about the saddle it was just getting comfy. We doing a Tde JHB 2morrow if you want to join.

Having a bad Fri the 13th. Was all excited the whole week about a race tomorrow, only to wake up with a bad case of flu ! sheezz, oh well

That might explain how I ended up with both my feet in my mouth at the same time.

Friday 13th never got me before. I ain'tabout to let it happen today. I'm not superstitious.