Pre-Argus group ride / breakfast stop

Rookie101

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rookie can you give me directions to ride over ou kaapse weg and into town so that i can meet you for this ride i am staying in glen cairn and dont know another way other than the highway

Rookie can you give me directions to ride over ou kaapse weg and into town so that i can meet you for this ride i am staying in glen cairn and dont know another way other than the highway

Hi Turtlek. Over OKW at the bottom turn left continue on that road until you see signs for Hout Bay. The best and quickest would be the highway.

The ride starting at 7 or earlier? I am keen but need to drive through from Somerset West. turtlek, I hope you got bright lights, it is still dark until after 6.

Cool, I thinks I better make it to get a Prep talk as Ive never even done a Bloody road race, also I can then practice my bunch riding skillsLOL

So thats BOS In for a ride with youall.

hey rookie we're not going to make the ride :(

it was SUCH a mission to get the tandem down there ... but it's going to arrive too late for the pre-ride.

hopefully next year? i only have to do 2 more arguses after this one ...

I'm in - and Turtlek, if you need lights let me know - I can lend you some. I live pretty close to the reg venue so you can pick them up when you register.

See y'all there...

anyone else joining us?

meet you all there.....

and Skye, thanx for those directions.....

just came from registration and boy is it hot and busy!!! got a few nice freebies though....

I'm in too ... I'm coming in from Pinelands so I'll have to do a recce today to find exactly where we're meeting!

come on guys and girls.....

nice oppertunity to meet and greet those faces we don't see!!!!

I am not so sure about where we are starting from. Do you have an address of where we are starting off? I am staying in a guest house in the CBD area, sounds like I am close.

I am not so sure about where we are starting from. Do you have an address of where we are starting off? I am staying in a guest house in the CBD area' date=' sounds like I am close.

[/quote']

I think it's on Heerengracht/Adderley. If you look at the start map they gave us, it's just off the bottom right edge (or maybe bottom left).

I'm just going to ride along adderley 'til i find a fountain with cyclists. Great way to meet new people if i get it wrong!

you got it edman..... we will be on the right hand side as you cycle to the start...... can't miss us!!!