Apparently we deserve to be knocked over

Daniel XTR

2 that i can see are memebrs of this forum too.

What 2 from that sh1tty car site? Well there goes my memebership and posting rights to their cr@p down the sh!tter...

Stop being so melodramatic.

Forums are for gaining knowledge and there is a wealth on CTBB. Just like here...

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What 2 from that sh1tty car site? Well there goes my memebership and posting rights to their cr@p down the sh!tter...

Forums are for gaining knowledge and there is a wealth on CTBB. Just like here...

Yeah, I just really want to go and pick a fight over there... This issue has really made me see red.

"Then again, is the expectation of motorists that we ridein single file.

Not an unreasonable expectation and it would be polite to move to the

side of the road so that a motorist can pass."

The simple fact is that the law states that cyclists MUST ride single file except if one cyclist is passing another.

A motorist can and should expect the law to be adhered to, just as he is expected to. The fact that motorists and cyclists do not obey traffic laws contributes a lot to this problem.

I do not have any real solution to the problem, but I always try to wave in a friendly manner to motorists, catch their eye, etc and have had them respond in non-aggressive ways, even to the extent of letting me across intersections where they had right of way. My 2c

At least one more than that ;)

nah' date=' just read there from time to (lurk a bit) too much brand wh0rism and immaturity,there  if you think the shimano vs sram deabte is tired cant look at the amg vs m debate.
[/quote']I didn't mean you. I know another guy besides myself and Hog.

Yeah' date=' but don't tell Porky and co when they get behind the wheel...
[/quote']

Haa,Haa, - Yeah,Yeah,Yeah, TNT, "Murdering Porky", maybe I gonna change my nick.!

What p!sses me off the most, is that the majority of the w@nkers who sit on their hooters and try and run us off the road, are those fat, vertically challenged little people who wake up every morning and say, ?I wish I could do something about my weight?.

Then they promptly jump in their gas guzzling SUV and head for the nearest fast food joint to satisfy their insatiable hunger for anti-slimming meals (Hooray for MacD and their merry bunch).

All this while we, the cyclists, are out there on the road trying to keep a level of fitness, being eco friendly and in general trying to live a healthy life style.

Maybe MacD and their get-a-long gang should introduce a drive-thru for bicycles only, which would encourage those fat degenerates to do some form of exercise while heading off for heir favourite junk meal?.Something like eating a burger with a diet a coke.

Right Slick' date=' sorry then,

But then a question?

which is better ///M3 or C63? ;)

hijack off war back on
[/quote']

RS 4 Big%20smile

Hat -> Coat -> Door

Yeah' date=' I just really want to go and pick a fight over there... This issue has really made me see red.

[/quote']I'm sure your registration will be authorised. I look forward to the healthy debate. Wink

But then a question?

hijack off war back on
[/quote']

RS 4 Big%20smile

Hat -> Coat -> Door

Same as Mark.

But then a question?

hijack off war back on
[/quote']

RS 4 Big%20smile

Hat -> Coat -> Door

PFFFT! Citi Golf with a massive turbo, a big wing on the boot,  and a bunch of stickers on the door.

?

But then a question?

?

?

hijack off war back on
[/quote']RS 4 Big%20smileHat -> Coat -> Door

No need for the coat, you have support. I'd take an Audi over the other 2 any day. That new R8's quite a beast too...

EDIT: @ Hog - don't forget the big stick-on exhaust tailpiece with flashing lights...droo2009-02-16 05:37:38

Only a short-sighted idiot with the brain expantion of an ape will say something like that. Whether its a dog, cat , child , other car - "driver drunk/asleep", you as a motorist driving 1ton+ vehicle that can kill, should have the foresight to avoid hitting the object. Say after me, motorists are morons, motorists are morons,motorists are morons,motorists are morons,motorists are morons,motorists are morons,motorists are morons,motorists are morons,motorists are morons...

What amazes me about this debate is just the lack of common sense here.

It really doesn't matter how high the moral high ground is, when you are lying dead in the street.

I've stopped riding on a number of roads because they are too narrow,  busy, too many taxi's, too many trucks etc. I know I should have the right to use these roads, however I also realise the risks are high and I like returning to my family alive after rides.

For this reason 90% of my road riding is done early and in the Cradle, for this same reason I don't go to the Cradle on Super Bike Sundays!

It doesn't matter if you are in the right or the wrong, when you get hit by a car / taxi / truck / super bike you loose!  

What p!sses me off the most' date=' is that the majority of the w@nkers who sit on their hooters and try and run us off the road, are those fat, vertically challenged little people who wake up every morning and say, ?I wish I could do something about my weight?.

[/quote']

Mmmm, I beg to differ. Cycling back to my home after the race yesterday, a mere 10km from the venue, it wasn't a taxi, sunday cruisers or 'fat people'(as you refer to them) who nearly scraped me off my bike. They were cyclists behind the wheel of their double cab bakkies also on their way back home after the race.

(yeah, and we did ride single file, stopped at every robot etc.). Intolerance runs over the whole spectrum of society.

Say, waht do you cal a car forum member who has two brain cells.

Answer: rocket scientist/ genius.

I was equally appalledby the lack of inteligent debate on thet thread.

I'm looking forwar to picking a fight with the fooligans, or would that just be a battle of wits wth unarmed "people"?.