Subaru Sani 2 c

Aicorner

There were a couple of teams at the Adventure who rode SS GT Peace 9r's. Does anyone know who they were ?

Would love to know what gear ratio they were using !

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup i was man down all day yesterday with jippo's and temp of 41! felt like my head was gonna explode!i did the race,i reckon it was the burgers at the finish 

I got sick after the race too. But I didn't eat a burger at the finish... did have a donut though

Yip, I had a cup of water at the last water point too. Possibly the common denominator

Aha! but I had water AND a donut....... I also had a burger at the end, geez not doing my weight any good am I? Big%20smile

I didn't have anything and I have been fine.

But then I didn't do the race either. Big%20smile

Yup, pretty sure it was that last water table. Come on Linnega, tell us what we've got!! Dead

I had:

Water & Coke at the last stop

Donut & Steak roll at the end

I'm fine tho - why you ask????

Cos i sh@t myself riding up the last hill & then agian when i had to walk down it.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

did the adventure

drank coke and water at every stop

had a steak roll at the end

no problems here

I did the adventure. man down since sunday, was put on antibiotics and been on it now for 2 days. my doc reckons it might be "shigella infection". its a bacteria found in water. So its also possible that we got it from mudre when the results are back from the lab

Did the adventure, awesome race. Pity the fastest thing since then has been me running to the toilet. Was man down for 2 days. My doc reckons it's a common Ecoli that hikers get all the time. 1 day of antibiotics

Woef, it just proves that lots of jagermeister after the race does not fix any stomach bug...... smiley11.gif

The other thing we all have in common is that we're all hubbers.. then again IanJ is ok, so it can't be that Big%20smile