So...who is doing

Spinnekop

Guest colonel

Thats a bad attitude to go to Giro with... if you don't think you'll make it then you never will... Its tough racing and the most important preperation you can do is prepare yourself mentally...

You are right about one thing though... you learn a lot racing Giro... Its an absolute privelage to get to participate in this event.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks. 

We are there to enjoy and have FUN!!!

Don't worry.  I was only yanking the Colonel's chain.  He likes it!  Big%20smile

Ya but my chain isnt long enough!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spidy, enjoy dude!!  I am green with envy, I'd love to ride the Giro but maybe I'll have to settle for the Epic next year.  Me and a couple of my fellow cowboys are hatching a plan!!

Hey Spidey..

The people at the front of the Giro always get flashed no matter what they look like... So I guess what I am saying is your wife can stay at home... Clap

Hey TitusTi while you are buying beers for the TCS guys who is going to bring the nakedness?? LOL

I reckon Spidey is gonna have to bring beer and come naked, besides after a couple of beers there will be rampant nakedness being thrown at me anyway. It's the weirdest thing?

Up the TCS boys, you go kick butt and remember we up North will be rooting for you all the way,Spidey get Jaco to flatten the hills first then you cruise past Ti with beer in hand and offer him a tow for the rest of the way. I believe TCS will show the bookworms a thing or two come Sunday afternoon.

See you at the finish.

Up the TCS boys' date=' you go kick butt and remember we up North will be rooting for you all the way,Spidey get Jaco to flatten the hills first then you cruise past Ti with beer in hand and offer him a tow for the rest of the way. I believe TCS will show the bookworms a thing or two come Sunday afternoon.

See you at the finish.[/quote']

Smells like teen spirit! Wink

Game on, i think it will be a great contest - two very passionate teams of young talented riders, maybe we should start a poll, also make a table with accumulative times and see who wins at the end of the giro should be fun....

Tongue

but we all know that the unstoppable power of UCT aciss shall prevail and conquer those who attempt to challenge them Clap LOL Tongue