So...who is doing

Spinnekop

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck' date=' I hope you make it to the Hillclimb and beyond.[/quote']

Don't think I'll make it.  Compared to you, I am still a junior at this and I just hope to learn a bit while being there. 

Thats a bad attitude to go to Giro with... if you don't think you'll make it then you never will... Its tough racing and the most important preperation you can do is prepare yourself mentally...

You are right about one thing though... you learn a lot racing Giro... Its an absolute privelage to get to participate in this event.

Best of luck to you!

Screw the colonel and his derogatory remarks. Nice one Crux.

Good luck to spinnekop, TCS and all the other hubbers.  It takes immense effort and dedication for these guys to do the Giro (full time jobs).

You go out there, have fun and makes all us hubbers proud.

bwahahahahaha, I dunno about this, think Spidy might just kick your butt Titus...yeah, think my money is on SpideyThumbs%20Up but Titus will not be far behind..Smile

That hill is moerse steep ek se.

I'll give that TT a nice big fat skip' date=' will be watching as usual....
[/quote']

Its the highlight of the Giro as far as I'm concerned... its my favourite stage...

nah, I made a bad bet last year when I had my money on CVANC to kick Spideys butt, CVANC could not deliver and lets face it, CVANC will kick your butt Titus....on the flats that is hiehiehie, ok ok, so maybe you have a better chance since it's a hill n all, still going to be close! Marius2007-02-21 07:06:20

That hill is moerse steep ek se.

I'll give that TT a nice big fat skip' date=' will be watching as usual....

[/quote']

Its the highlight of the Giro as far as I'm concerned... its my favourite stage...

Yeah for sure - the hill climb is definately an awesome spectacle, just glad i dont have to ride up it Smile

Good luck to all you riders tackling it, it is one hell of a tough climb. Cocaine u will kick @ss in the hill climb Smile

Team Acis (UCT) will cream TCS!!!!!! Clap

Good luck to all you riders tackling it' date=' it is one hell of a tough climb. Cocaine u will kick @ss in the hill climb Smile

Team Acis (UCT) will cream TCS!!!!!! Clap
[/quote'] So be it...

C?st la vie!!!
Cruxpearl2007-02-21 07:20:10