So...who is doing

Spinnekop

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That hill is moerse steep ek se.

I'll give that TT a nice big fat skip' date=' will be watching as usual....
[/quote']

Its the highlight of the Giro as far as I'm concerned... its my favourite stage...

Yeah for sure - the hill climb is definately an awesome spectacle, just glad i dont have to ride up it Smile

Good luck to all you riders tackling it, it is one hell of a tough climb. Cocaine u will kick @ss in the hill climb Smile

Team Acis (UCT) will cream TCS!!!!!! Clap

Thanks bud, I hope you right...

Its the teams 3rd year doing the giro, so we have learnt our lessons and hopefully we are more prepared this year as a result.

Good luck to all you riders tackling it' date=' it is one hell of a tough climb. Cocaine u will kick @ss in the hill climb Smile

Team Acis (UCT) will cream TCS!!!!!! Clap
[/quote'] So be it...

C?st la vie!!!

hmmm, I do so love a challenge... but I might suggest that TCS might want to back down from this one before we bring Willpower into the fight.

In case anyone was wondering I giro team looks like this at the moment:

William Robinson

Clyde Mallon

Ian McClarty

Lance Muller

Matt Eagar

Gavin Rossouw

3 of the guys have completed Giros previously.

Yeah, I been doing all my hill intervals on the top section of Signal hill for the last 5 weeks now... so I'm more then ready for the hill climb...

Now I just need to practise the dirtroad section on the vissershok stage and I should be ready...

Maybe you misunderstood...

If Team Acis (UCT) creams TCS, as is suggested... So be it... C?st la vie (such is life)

We're going there to enjoy (if you can call suffering enjoy) the race.

Our guys will be riding with all of their hearts, and know that it will be hard riding just to survive...

We have no expectations of grandeur nor lay any claim to beat whomever...

We're there cause It's gonna be fun!!!
Cruxpearl2007-02-21 07:49:32

Ahh but the trash talking is the one part I'm good at, I suck on a bike but I can talk a damn good race!

Thats a bad attitude to go to Giro with... if you don't think you'll make it then you never will... Its tough racing and the most important preperation you can do is prepare yourself mentally...

You are right about one thing though... you learn a lot racing Giro... Its an absolute privelage to get to participate in this event.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks. 

We are there to enjoy and have FUN!!!

Don't worry.  I was only yanking the Colonel's chain.  He likes it!  Big%20smile

If Team Acis (UCT) creams TCS' date=' as is suggested... So be it... C?st la vie (such is life)

Our guys will be riding with all of their hearts, and know that it will be hard riding just to survive...

We're there cause It's gonna be fun!!!
[/quote']

Hey cruxy, u guys are very good as well Smile, don't get me wrong, u guys would not be in the giro if you were not good so best of luck to you guys too.

If i were to speculate though i would rate UCT (ACIS) as stronger based on results and past experience. They are very strong.

But i have heard very good things about you guys as well. I know u guys will do great!

Will look out for you guys on the vissershok loop and the hill-climb Smile

TooHot!!! You better be making a hell of alot of noise when I come up there, in fact that goes for all the Hubbers who are gonna be watching! I want proper noise and people flashing, everything! Streaking is also acceptable, preferably girls but I'll take anything!

Privelage my ass' date=' I'm there to kick Spidy's ass! Loser buys the beer![/quote']

Hope you have a lot of $$$$$$$  Big%20smile

Yeah' date=' and Spidy's buying![/quote']

Now, Now.....

Let's see what happens first......I'll save up so long! Wink

bwahahahahaha' date=' I dunno about this, think Spidy might just kick your butt Titus...yeah, think my money is on SpideyThumbs%20Up but Titus will not be far behind..Smile[/quote']

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Marius......even if it is only to piss of Ti.  Tongue

Just keep in mind that by the time I am busy with second physio session, TitusTi will be starting the Epic!!!!!!  Hats off dude!!!!!Clap

yeah' date=' you can kick Marius butt once you finnish while you wait for spidey to come inWink

[/quote']

Can someone just take this knife out my back.......cant.....reach.....it......Dead

If Team Acis (UCT) creams TCS' date=' as is suggested... So be it... C?st la vie (such is life)

We're there cause It's gonna be fun!!!![/quote']

Words of a wise man........FUN we will have!!!!  Looking forward to everything!!! 

Thanks Crux for the opportunity and privilidge...!!!!!!

Alas no Epic for me this year! Maybe someone cancels sometime soon but as it stands alas I shall not ride.

TooHot!!! You better be making a hell of alot of noise when I come up there' date=' in fact that goes for all the Hubbers who are gonna be watching! I want proper noise and people flashing, everything! Streaking is also acceptable, preferably girls but I'll take anything![/quote']

Thats why I am bringing the wife with..........

With remarks like this:

It was Spidey that you saw on SuperCycling at Kormarant riding for TCS...

And yes he does look better on TV then in real life... LOL

I will definately need her to flash......no one else is going to!!!!!  LOL
Spinnekop2007-02-21 08:15:17

Hey Spidey..

The people at the front of the Giro always get flashed no matter what they look like... So I guess what I am saying is your wife can stay at home... Clap

Hey TitusTi while you are buying beers for the TCS guys who is going to bring the nakedness?? LOL

knappy2007-02-21 09:00:29