Teams for the Giro del Capo 2007...

Pieter Henning

Ja pedal, I rode it with Zippit the weekend before last... its 1.8kmShocked off dodgey-ness, and we saw some drug dealers parked out there. Hope the dealers dont pick our Friday to sell.... they gonna get one hell of a shock when 200 cyclist come past their drop off zoneLOL

Titus ti...busted... we can see that tash from a mile away

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why doesn't the Cycle Tour just tar the 1.8 km gravel section THEN that circuit could be used by the CT cycling community FOR YEARS TO COME or am i too far ahead in my thinking?????????

Who says you can't? It's really not that long nor it it that bad, in fact I've been using that section as part of my normal training route before the whole thing was tarred.

why doesn't the Cycle Tour just tar the 1.8 km gravel section THEN that circuit could be used by the CT cycling community FOR YEARS TO COME or am i too far ahead in my thinking?????????

You do the maths: R120 sq/m to tar. Sounds like a lot of money

I have been to Paris-Roubaix - That piece of dirt is a smooth and easy ride compared to the "Spitskoppe"

i did it u23 hek volk

So you agree? That piece of dirt road aint gonna kill no one. Maybe a puncture or 2? But other Tours in Africa also got some dirt sections.

Anton and Dawid are strong riders aswell so its a real good team. They leave today for a 2week camp in Worcester. I know Dawid well and I wish him the best he can climb real well.

Dawid's sister said he's heading this way this week. Great to hear he's in a Giro team - great rider and flipping strong.

I'm riding' date=' I am just about jumping up and down about stage 3, I rode it a couple of times on Saturday, awesome! The gravel is goona be so cool!

[/quote']

oi, mounties...LOL

Hey Titus' date=' are u in the new bicycling magazine, one of the adverts??

That one guys looks alot like you
[/quote']

I've got one of those faces, I think he's an overseas dude of some description.

Oh, looks alot like you though

LOLlol - G.U.L.L.A.B.L.E!!! (sp?)

Ja pedal' date=' I rode it with Zippit the weekend before last... its 1.8kmShocked off dodgey-ness, and we saw some drug dealers parked out there. Hope the dealers dont pick our Friday to sell.... they gonna get one hell of a shock when 200 cyclist come past their drop off zoneLOL

[/quote']

they should start stocking up on performance enhancing stuffWink

Does Dawid get results if he's so strong. Remember 10th in TdB is broomwagon in Giro.

TCS get your riders ready to do Argus in A bunch.

IMHO if a rider is not dominant in the PPA leagues he's going to suffer. if think DG is riding for Konica Minolta

Does Dawid get results if he's so strong. Remember 10th in TdB is broomwagon in Giro.

Agree TBL was very very flat compaired to what giro is going to be

Groot Lem, We are aware of what the Giro entails and holds in for us, and will use the Giro as a learning curve, and take it as it comes.  If we nd up starting the Argus in the A bunch then thats also okay. Does'nt give us a bad name or put us anywhere worse than we are. We are goin to have 'serious' / fun - make the best of it.Wink

Guest colonel

Yes Dawid does get results as a stand alone rider against, Maties, CSC, etc he is always in the front bunch during league.

Im not expecting him to win but he is on a strong team which will help instead of going it alone like most weekends.

Eina post on TCS I thought I was the only 1 allowed to be basty to them???Wink
colonel2007-02-22 12:21:17