Dry needling

Guest Michelle

Muscle in my leg went into spasm, as in really bad.  Was walking around like bloody drunk flamingo.  Went to doctor who sent me to a phisio.  Phisio initial treatment did nothing.  She then decided to shove these needles in (and yes I have a fear for needles).  After about 4 or 5 sessions she reckons, not something else wrong here.  Sent me back to the doc.  Doc sent me to a surgeon.  One very expense MR session later I was told that there was tumor attached to this muscle and that was causing the muscle to go into spasm.  Needles to say I went in for a opp very soon after that.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which part TitusTi? The "Not painful" part' date=' Acupuncture or tumor part?[/quote']

the tumor part... Big%20smile

Muscle in my leg went into spasm' date=' as in really bad.  Was walking around like bloody drunk flamingo.  Went to doctor who sent me to a phisio.  Phisio initial treatment did nothing.  She then decided to shove these needles in (and yes I have a fear for needles).  After about 4 or 5 sessions she reckons, not something else wrong here.  Sent me back to the doc.  Doc sent me to a surgeon.  One very expense MR session later I was told that there was tumor attached to this muscle and that was causing the muscle to go into spasm.  Needles to say I went in for a opp very soon after that.[/quote']

hectic...

For the love of all that is good why oh why would you take a picture of that...

i have the ones of my knee would you like to seeWink

1hill:  Nope' date=' and I rode the afternoon as well, although I felt k@k!

tooHot!!!!: They put needles into the muscle knots & it's supposed to relieve the tension... I'm not sure anything will get you a gf LOL (JOKING! Tongue)
[/quote']

Hey TooHot, sounds like it might work for you then...with that needle in your knob you will not be able to play with yourself so much and you might actually leave your grandmothers house thus increasing your chances of finding a none pixilated GF!!!

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

ps. to increase your chances ask if they can many fit more than 1 needle in...yess yess, I know there is limited space but ask any ways....LOL

1hill:  Nope' date=' and I rode the afternoon as well, although I felt k@k!

tooHot!!!!: They put needles into the muscle knots & it's supposed to relieve the tension... I'm not sure anything will get you a gf LOL (JOKING! Tongue)
[/quote']

Hey TooHot, sounds like it might work for you then...with that needle in your knob you will not be able to play with yourself so much and you might actually leave your grandmothers house thus increasing your chances of finding a none pixilated GF!!!

ps. to increase your chances ask if they can many fit more than 1 needle in...yess yess, I know there is limited space but ask any ways....LOL

Brilliant!!!! LOL classic!!!! LOL

Sounds painfull - what does it do???

Will it get me a gf??? Big%20smile ... if so count me in Thumbs%20Up I'll rob my Pig bank for money

LOL

Had I only known you were willing to pay....LOL

Sounds painfull - what does it do???

Will it get me a gf??? Big%20smile ... if so count me in Thumbs%20Up I'll rob my Pig bank for money

LOL

Had I only known you were willing to pay....LOL

I will pay anything for you .... Wink Embarrassed

Seeing as though your are remaining very mysterious Wink, can i ask 1 question:

Do i know you?

You can pm me....

Speak to ya soon Embarrassed Hug

Ha, tooHot!!!! I think you understand that I can't reveal my identity

here or give you any other information - it would just get less fun for

me! Big%20smile

So, tooHot!!!! appears to be chatting up his mom via the Hub.

Everybody, sing it with me:

"If you like pina colada..."

Dry needling is definitely the fastest way to get rid of muscle spasms especially if those spasms are bordering on injury.  I battled with a VMO injury for about two years.  Dry needling was the only effective way to manage it.  There is nothing better.  At one stage I even needled myself (during a stage race)

I had dry needling about 6 months ago. I had a hectic knee inflammation and there were all sorts of knots and nonsense going on im my leg. my physio stuck the longest, nastiest needles into my knee and thigh, I refused to look but the sadist insisted on showing me how long they were afterwards. Also got the current thing, this made me sweat, especially when he walked out the room saying "Just shout if you need me" Here I am left with my enormous fear of needles and well needles stuck in me.

but it worked. Did a few sessions and my leg never felt so good and my knee healed quickly.