The Crow's Weapon of Choice

Iwan Kemp

2nd best? Aren't we worthy of the good one?

Last I checked MT was keen, I'm still in, and Bos started it, so all we need is a venue and a time...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd best? Aren't we worthy of the good one?

Last I checked MT was keen' date=' I'm still in, and Bos started it, so all we need is a venue and a time...[/quote']

Im in, Tomorrow night hey? Im busy tonight.

What you chaps want to do.. Options were, Yum, Carlisles,  we can put Rafikis on the map to.. Draft beers and I think they have 2 for price of one on thursdays aswell now.

Time- 8?

2nd best? Aren't we worthy of the good one? Last I checked MT was keen' date=' I'm still in, and Bos started it, so all we need is a venue and a time...[/quote']

?

Im in, Tomorrow night hey? Im busy tonight.

What you chaps want to do.. Options were, Yum, Carlisles,? we can put Rafikis on the map to.. Draft beers and I think they have 2 for price of one on thursdays aswell now.

?

Time- 8?

Quite a claim... I always thought it had been there a while...

Think the draught wins my vote, let's see what the rest have to say.

That place has been santazruise tagged through and through.. haha

I literally fall out the door and im there. see you at rafs at 8.

Sounds interesting... well if you lucky enough to fall out the door and you there, you are super lucky when you going home noshed out of your skull...

We could always go to Teasers - I suppose it would be funny pulling in there and plonking all the bikes up on the stage and checking them out and ignoring the eastern block women... ja right.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds interesting... well if you lucky enough to fall out the door and you there' date=' you are super lucky when you going home noshed out of your skull...

We could always go to Teasers - I suppose it would be funny pulling in there and plonking all the bikes up on the stage and checking them out and ignoring the eastern block women... ja right.

[/quote']

LOL I like how you think, guess its because I'm married and only allowed to perve at Morwoods without The Wife giving me grief. Yesterday I was perving at some frame Williams had on display - hard to control myself

cbrunsdon - its never worth it controllin yourself when it comes to a Morewood - resistence is futile!!! Just buy one and you will understand....

You will also be better off for it, the bike that punchs above its weight, is locally designed and hand made and is worth every single penny!!!

Shot. Enjoyed it from the word go, but it's been getting better and better. Or I have been getting braver.

Bike's in another class now that the fox suspension is worked in.