Should the bridge stay or go  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Should the bridge stay or go

• THE BRIDGE CAN STAY SO WE CAN LAFF
    • see ya bridge
    • bridge must be burned
    • the bridge can stay so the weenies dont have to learn how
    • the bridge has GOT to go

BTS' date=' sorry, I've been busy for the last couple of days - this is my first check-back on this thread.

From trying to catch up a bit and reading your responses, I've realised that there isn't really much point in arguing with you. You're an idiot.LOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClap I could ask you how old you are (and then make logical conclusions about your attitude and leave it be), but I'm not interested in wasting any more time. Actually, no, let's waste 30 more seconds. How old are you?

When Meurant, Jack Randall and I were working on the World Cup DH course in 1997, lots of people complained about it being "too easy", so I guess you're probably right about me being a roadie (I'm actually looking at buying a road bike at the moment, now that we're on the topic). Of course, we weren't just thinking about gnarliness when tweaking lines, drops etc. We actually had to take things like safety, erosion and sustainability into account. Things don't change that much in 12 years, I guess.

Anyway, thanks for bringing the bridge issue up, and feel free to laugh at my inability to clear technical obstacles when you see me riding at Tokai (yellow XC-setup Giant XTC, white and blue kit).

Have a good weekend, kids!
[/quote']

I have Been Astonished By the general Grace-patience and Love you hubbers have had for BUSTA_BUDDY over the last few days..

StarStarStarStarStar   Five stars to you all!

I have often written things here which I just deleted again thinking -- hell why waist my words on someone who craves what we give him...

I wish there were more people like youguys out there.. talking to everyone who have restrained themselves from words like.****Censored-CHILD-IDIOT(SORRY TAKEN)-DUMBASS..

So To you BUSTA

Hug

Group hug!!

to those of you who are sooooooo serious about being serious. Please hurry up and stop wasting Earth's precious air.

second...BOS1000. Nobody insulted you. I'm deeply hurt by your evil comments. ok, I'm not really. LOLLOLLOLIn fact, when a complete toolbag like yourself calls me names, it's the same as calling me cool stuff, so keep it up. LOVE your work!

Mark, really now, what a TOTALLY redundant post dude. You actually just posted all that drivel to drop in the part where you make out u'r a trailbuilder. Here's what your post ACTUALLY says, that in 12 years you STILL can't cross a baby river and need a bridge (over troubled waters)! Shame.
I'll keep an eye out for you though. Actually, no, I wont.

See ya'll 'hubbers' aka cool guys

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOh stop.. Im going to piss in my pants laughing.. no really ..

I have a mate that sounds so much like you I have asked him TWICE if Its not him..and He swears its not him. But I love him to bits and Im sure youre also a LEKKA oke in your own way.Wink

Glad youre not hurt.

gotta go clean up this mess

SPLAT/MARTIN -other guys defend our Ground while Im gone BUStA Is going to come after me and try shove a HOTROD up my NAUGHT (got to run to a factory) use the spray!LOLLOLLOL

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been speaking to a LOT of guys about the bridge at Tokai.

Here's the feedback so far:

Dave - "what a waste of wood, are these guys serious?"

Alan - "dude, get real, if someone cant ride through a river they have no place at Tokai"

Stephan - "we should go chop it out bru..." (naughty ;)

Dylan - "Sigh, thats what's so f&^ked up about riding, some okes will always try to water it down"

Susan - "Even I can ride through that river man, hahahaha"

Gareth (susan's little bro) - "...hahaha, jaa I rode up that on my bmx a while back"

Tony - "I'm going to stop going to Tokai if these guys don't take that bridge away"

So out of the 5 people I spoke to, they all agree, lame bridges MUST be removed.

Happy riding though.

I just asked some guys here at work what they think about the bridge:

Mo - "What the F#$% are you talking about"

Enrico - "Why don't you stop talking crap and finish that report you are working on"

Jane - "Speak to the hand, i told you I'm not interested"

sickvomitbust..

Wow, you only have 5 friends to play.. and thats your definition of a lot...

No wonder you are compelled to post on the hub constantly...

There are days that I wish you would go back to the fantastic, luxurious and expensive life you describe every so often.. but many days I wish you would post more.. Its not often that a wanker like yourself comes back for punishment so oftenLOL

So please, do it in shifts, it is so entertaining, but only every few days or so..

sickvomitbust..

Wow' date=' you only have 5 friends to play.. and thats your definition of a lot...

There are days that I wish you would go back to the fantastic, luxurious and expensive life you describe every so often.. but many days I wish you would post more.. Its not often that a wanker like yourself comes back for punishment so oftenLOL

So please, do it in shifts, it is so entertaining, but only every few days or so..

[/quote']

hey lighten TF up lady. you dont even know me. This whole thread is part observation part jest. Are you so stupid that you cant see this? OBVIOUSLY the bridge will stay. It was said why it's there. Do you really think I give a sh*t what some sack calling herself KDEE on a random forum cares? Get a life and learn to have a laugh.

And no, I dont have any friends actually, unless you count Satan, but she's more than that to me.

Now here is a whole page of REALLY funny flash cartoons to spice up your day. REMEMBER to chuckle from time to time. Have a lovely weekend Miss KDEE, grumpy girl!

http://www.fat-pie.com/flash.htm

bustthesickness2009-04-17 07:38:39

sickvomitbust..

Wow' date=' you only have 5 friends to play.. and thats your definition of a lot...

[/quote']
hey lighten TF up lady. you dont even know me. This whole thread is part observation part jest. Are you so stupid that you cant see this? OBVIOUSLY the bridge will stay. It was said why it's there. Do you really think I give a sh*t what some sack calling herself KDEE on a random forum cares? Get a life and learn to have a laugh.
And no, I dont have any friends actually, unless you count Satan, but she's more than that to me.

AngryAngry

Bro..This was all ripping and shredding with a bit of laughter up to now...

But RESPECT OTHER HUBBERS !!Thats no way to speak to anybody let lone a LADY!! Now Apologise and Be nice Or SHUT UP.

LOLLOLLOL

Bustvomit, please keep it up, Im rolling on the floor here... and by the way knuckledragger.... Im no lady...LOL

sickvomitbust..

[/quote']

AngryAngry

Bro..This was all ripping and shredding with a bit of laughter up to now...

But RESPECT OTHER HUBBERS !!Thats no way to speak to anybody let lone a LADY!! Now Apologise and Be nice Or SHUT UP.

BOSS0001: "I wish there were more people like youguys out there.. talking to everyone who have restrained themselves from words like.****Censored-CHILD-IDIOT(SORRY TAKEN)-DUMBASS.."

That's rich coming from you eh!

If you don't like the thread, and you like the lame bridge at Tokai, then that's fine. You don't have to make a comment here. I will pray for you.

Bustvomit, you find that the praying to Satan thing works for you eh?Evil%20Smile

Pity that he couldnt set fire to that bridge with that fork of his then.. but we cant have everything in life I suppose..Cry

Bustvomit' date=' you find that the praying to Satan thing works for you eh?Evil%20Smile

Pity that he couldnt set fire to that bridge with that fork of his then.. but we cant have everything in life I suppose..Cry

[/quote']

It TOTALLY does!

Hey, thats not a bad idea actually.

Instead of stuffing around on this thread and bitching about work done for a specific reason (probably due to A: Landowner's requirements B: enviro impact C:Safety requirements...) try this instead seeing as though you are all about mastering your bike skills:

Seeing as though the bridge is nicely bermed, see if you can wheelie onto, around&over it, and off the otherside.

Now do that when its wet!!!

Now do that at full riding pace without buggering it up

Now stop vegetating in front of your PC and GO RIDE YOUR BIKE

20090417_075248_wtf.jpg

I see you have found BTS only friend, SATAN,.........the evil kitty.

I also know the sickness Bustthesickness had to bust..

Lets just say that he's upset that other people can erect their bridges...;)

riding is meant 2 be fun, for everyone, whether they are novices or professionals.

i think the bridge is good, its adds variety 2 the trail, even though it does get in the way! if your a begginer ride the bridge, if you want a challenge go ride the 2 trails above DH 1...

this is a 21 page argument about a few planks. just get out and ride, after all we mtbers and we awsome!