The Lemmers and CSA

fandacious

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have followed the Lemmers/CSA threat with interest. I am sure that Carinus and Hendrik will have a performance review with the board or chairman of CSA. If they do not meet the required performance levels as described then I am sure that the required steps will be taken.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Greg Till promised high levels of corporate governance( In a Super Cycling interview) and I am sure that he will live up to this if not it is up to the respective provinces to then question this.

I am firmly of the opinion that while members/license holders of CSA (Effectively share holders) can question any matter relating to CSA. We must however do so in a responsible/professional and transparent manner (stop hiding behind alias)

If any province/member is not happy with any board member/official I am sure that CSA has a grievance process?

Whether a person is paid or not paid for a position is irrelevant what is relevant is that the person takes responsibility and accountability for that position and delivers in a professional manner on the job description?while being to close to the action (My mom was recently dismissed from CSA) to objectively say that this is happening I am sure as with most things in life Time will tell!

what a worthles reply , of course Lemmer gets a salary at csa lets talk cycling sa and not Lance the rest of the world will do that for us

Give the guys a chance and complain if things don't get better. They're
implementing systems where none existed and from a zero base' date=' so
don't expect them to get it right immediately.

Shoot them down if they cock it up next year, tho'...
[/quote']

This is exactly the issue jmaccelari - how long do they get.?

I can remember when Lawrence (?? cant even remember his name now) took over, lots of fan fare,.............nothing happened,................ everybody said (yes even here on this board)............. "GIVE HIM A CHANCE"........... - so we did,............. nothing happened.!

People start business operations every day, they put systems into place daily "THAT WORK", they have accountability to the Revenue service, the Government, the banks, the shareholders, the partners and the various muncipalities where they pay levies FROM DAY ONE, in addition to this they run proper business procedures, avoid fraud and mismanagement of funds, actively entice new customers, market the company, actively sort out any and all issues and, strangely enough...............make a profit.!!

Goodness me,.............. how odd CSA cant do this in, how long now 10 years,....................so I ask, "how much more time do they want"??  

You know that old saying, "once bitten twice shy"...................!! - I think thats pretty much a fair number of the rank and file cycling community now.

GL make you think, why is the official complainants not prepared to give sworn statements to the lawyers or any off the other hubbers that has so much to say about your indiscretions. Now hubbers is your chance to get rid of the Lemmers if you have the BALLS to stand up and be counted.Gracie will PM you

what a worthles reply ' date=' of course Lemmer gets a salary at csa lets talk cycling sa and not Lance the rest of the world will do that for us [/quote']

i dont get a salary or claim for my daily expenses like phone bill

This has turned into a complete persecution now, that much is clear.

Porky, Greg Till and the Lems haven't been in CSA for 10 years, although it could be argued that they have ten years of crap to sort out. Of which they are overall doing a good job, despite the licencing fiasco.

Like jmaccelari stated, they are implementing systems where none existed and from a zero base.

There will be stuff ups, some bigger than others clearly, this is the mark of any organisation that is being overhauled.

This has turned into a complete persecution now' date=' that much is clear.

Porky, Greg Till and the Lems haven't been in CSA for 10 years, although it could be argued that they have ten years of crap to sort out. Of which they are overall doing a good job, despite the licencing fiasco.

Like jmaccelari stated, they are implementing systems where none existed and from a zero base.

There will be stuff ups, some bigger than others clearly, this is the mark of any organisation that is being overhauled.
[/quote']

Dassie,

Sadly I don't share your optimism - I've been racing licensed on and off since I was a junior 19 years ago and nothing has ever changed - the faces and names do but the "geev us anutha chanz" line doesn't. The CSA is much like a governement - every party promises us change, a better life, increased service levels and to sort out the *** of the previous administration but nothing ever happens - the hardest any CSA/cycling admin person works is in the week after they're elected blowing hot air about how it will get better if they're given sufficient time. Alas their "sufficient time" elapses at the beginning of a new regime along with more empty promises.

Bah humbug.

• 9 months later...

Groot Lem it is a waste of time asking for nominations when the Provinces including CGC themselves has not even requested this information from the club delegates as yet, so once again it will be a round table discussion and then we the general cylists will blame and point fingers at people such as you who at least is trying to make a difference.

Good luck to all those nominated.

Still no news or nomination of a Safety Officer?

You joke Shaun. One thing is apparent with my recent dealing's with Mr Lemmer. Safety is the very last of his concerns.

You joke Shaun. One thing is apparent with my recent dealing's with Mr Lemmer. Safety is the very last of his concerns.

One incident does not constitute a blanket statement like that. After a serious of falls in a race 2 weeks ago down in the Cape, the same Mr Lemmer called a meeting with the PPA and WPCA to address safety issues at races in the Cape. Can't be the same guy you are flaming?

?

One incident does not constitute a blanket statement like that. After a serious of?falls in a race 2 weeks ago down in the Cape' date=' the same Mr Lemmer called a meeting with the PPA and WPCA to address safety issues at races in the Cape. Can't be the same guy you are flaming?
[/quote']

I would check into ulterior motives.   

Where there any positive and tangible results? markStockton2010-02-05 01:33:40

EISH !!!

After the debacle two weeks ago, the flamed lemmer got PPA around a table and they all understand the issues.

Now Mark, 2 weeks later you want to see ""positive and tangible results"".

I think, and please correct me, I only knows about ONE FUNRIDE after the meeting.

So, My my question to Mark:

What do you think should be a measurable improvement after one funride.

If i read your response, I think you are the one with ulterior motives.

Please answer and prove me wrong and I will apologise to you.

Oh, and so by the way,

I would like to see this Lemmer in charge of PPA and not involved with CSA.

HE IS THE ONLY GUY IN THIS COUNTRY WHO CAN ORGINIZE A 3 DAY BOLAND TOUR WITHIN 2 WEEKS.

The PPA and CSA could not re- orginise a "Giro" in one year. Only after a lot of moans and groans, David Bellairs contacted a friend.