*4th Update* Official Obox Design/Hub SA Kit

pererace70

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sweet - I'm not a fan of pink myself, but it looks classy... retro, even. And I'm a big fan of retro...

The 2nd one would look cleaner with "thehubsa.co.za" where it is on the 1st, under the "fromthecouch" logo...

just my 2c...

cptmayhem2009-05-08 11:17:45

or they should take one of each. but its quite funny. The Whasp Kit is very Joburg and this kit' date=' is a little more, well, Cape Town. 

[/quote']

Not everybody in Cape Town is into wearing pink. Explain your statement.

LOL Not all of us live in the Strand or Greenpoint LOL

Looks sweet - I'm not a fan of pink myself' date=' but it looks classy... retro, even. And I'm a big fan of retro...

The 2nd one would look cleaner with "thehubsa.co.za" where it is on the 1st, under the "fromthecouch" logo...

just my 2c...

[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback mate, that is something I've been thinking about.

As for people saying they won't wear pink, that's just silly. It's the best colour as it stands out nicely, and it's more of a cherry pink as opposed to a Giro kind of washed out vibe.

Mud friendly?

That's why we went for a dark grey, but we did end up adding a lot of white.

But it the end it's all fine. I mtb in quite light kit and it's still keeps its colour.

Guest Agteros

smiley2.gif Was thinking of the white bits, so hopefully the couch won't grow a brown carpet.

I like most of it... I just think the couch logo is a bit 'in your face', but otherwise I think it's cool

The issue with the Couch logo is that it's the only tall logo on the kit, theHubSA logo is quite long and short (height wise) so it's hard to place.

The focus is meant to be the Couch logo, since the main input is coming from us.

Guest Agteros

Who is:

a) Mirra Photography

b) Peresoft