Let's see those Morewoods...

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy said it was a small but my feet can just touch the ground im 1.58m tall,cut the seatpost so its lower than in the pics. Think i got a MED

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Guy said it was a small but my feet can just touch the ground im 1.58m tall,cut the seatpost so its lower than in the pics. Think i got a MED

It's definitely a small, that travis came off my brothers bike. He swapped it for the boxxer that was originally on that bike because we couldn't find a spring for the travis anywhere.

Sent from my Nokia 6310i

It's definitely a small, that travis came off my brothers bike. He swapped it for the boxxer that was originally on that bike because we couldn't find a spring for the travis anywhere.

Sent from my Nokia 6310i

What can I trade the travis for?boxxer team?

Edited by mongooser

What can I trade the travis for?boxxer team?

Not sure why you would want to swap it out. It's a good fork, you just can't find heavier springs for it.

Sent from my Nokia 6310i

Not sure why you would want to swap it out. It's a good fork, you just can't find heavier springs for it.

Sent from my Nokia 6310i

Fork isnt ideal for jumping,works great in rock gardens but I freeride so i need a stiffer fork

Edited by mongooser

Should i get a single crown fork? The fork on the bike is 235mm and it makes the head angle very steep

Should i get a single crown fork? The fork on the bike is 235mm and it makes the head angle very steep

First of all.

Congrats on your bike! :clap:

Jeez I'm almost relieved since I know you were looking for so long.

And a good choice too!

Don't worry about your feet touching the ground when seated. Its not important. I'm sure you will be fine with stand over when the bike is stationary.

Don't worry about changing your components unless something breaks. A single crown fork will steepen your head angle. Not slacken it. The longer your fork the slacker your head.

Its also fine for jumping! She's no park slut but can definitely take some solid hits after being in the air. I hardly see long travel single crown bikes anymore anyways. I'm actually building one. Most of the freeride events I see have guys on dual crowns so...

Besides, who cares about labels anyways freeride, downhill, tomato, tomarto. 

Your money is better spent on some good protective gear and for when you actually need to service or fix something. Enjoy the ride my bru :thumbup:

Edited by popcorn_skollie

• 2 months later...