Full or fingerless gloves for MTB?

Mackie

Which is the better option?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better option?

• Full finger gloves
    • Fingerless gloves
    • No gloves

I klap half fingers on summer rides that dont involve to much technical stuff. all else fullfinger. I find having thefingers open is nice a cool. Not that I ever get hot from them though

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely full finger, I almost lost a finger in 2007 because I was wearing cut-offs. Hve never worn cut-offs for MTB again

I got them from Linden and they were about R220 but that was about 18 months ago. Ask Turtlek where and how much they go for these days.

I like FF - but ipod control is a mission, til i bought earphones with an integrated volume dial - much easier.

I wear both all depends on weather. Got a pair of ryder FF , use them on my motorbike as well Big%20smile

have to wear gloves ... especially if you are used to gloves

only had polar-fleece windblock gloves on ride2rhodes (never considered the possibility of good weather) - cycled most of the day without gloves and got serious sunburn on the back of my hands - ouch!

Have only worn full finger gloves, the heat doesnt really bother me, wouldnt dare ride with out gloves. 

I like FF - but ipod control is a mission' date=' til i bought earphones with an integrated volume dial - much easier.[/quote']

Sorry of topic but I have to ask - why do you listen to an ipod when cycling in nature? I understand people using them when doing boring mundane things i.e. spinning.

so the only real advantage of FF is that the gloves keep you warm in winter and really warm in summer ?