The "Vent Your Anger" Thread

Thug

I AM SO PISSED OF WITH VISTA. .  TRYING DOWNLOAD MY PHOE SOFTWARE WHICH IS WINDOWS MOBILE. . . WHEN I RUN THE DISC IT TELLS ME THAT I NEED FLASH PLAYER 8 OR LATER. .  I THEN IN INSTALL IT AND THE SAME TAB POPS UP TELLING ME ITS NOT A VALID VERSION. . THIS IS AFTER FOLLOWING THE LINK THE PROGRAMME PROVIDES AAAAAARGHHH
MAN I WISH I HAD MONEY FOR MAC

That's why I've stuck to XP all this time, and waiting till I got enough moola for Windows 7

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A taxi broke down in the middle of Barry Hertzog drive yesterday 5pm. Instead of pushing the piece of sh!t out the way he just left it in the road to block the traffic and then he buggered off.  He is the most hated (deservedly) person in JHB. He must die. Btw you never said we had to vent about about cycling stuff.

I AM SO PISSED OF WITH VISTA. .  TRYING DOWNLOAD MY PHOE SOFTWARE WHICH IS WINDOWS MOBILE. . . WHEN I RUN THE DISC IT TELLS ME THAT I NEED FLASH PLAYER 8 OR LATER. .  I THEN IN INSTALL IT AND THE SAME TAB POPS UP TELLING ME ITS NOT A VALID VERSION. . THIS IS AFTER FOLLOWING THE LINK THE PROGRAMME PROVIDES AAAAAARGHHH

MAN I WISH I HAD MONEY FOR MAC

That's why I've stuck to XP all this time' date=' and waiting till I got enough moola for Windows 7
[/quote']

I wanted XP but the laptop only came with vista the guy at the shop told me he will give me the XP disc but to get it on is my problem.

Apparantly the newer generation laptops is harder to downgrade to xp

Didnt get a bad deal thoug demo mode wit 2 Ghz core 2 duo processor 2 gig ram and 120 gig space for R4500

If my boss tells me one more time to 'just find a way' to get things done I'm gonna ring his tall skinny viking neck!
If you really want to p1ss a Viking off tell his great grandfather died of natural causes!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL thanks, gotta use that one! I was also told recently how to tell an introvert viking from an extrovert .......

An introvert looks at his shoes when he's talking to you and an extrovert looks at your shoes .......

I am so G A T V O L -

I want to M O E R someone with my F R I E K I N laptop

Then if they still move - kick them until they cry......

I am "suffering" withdrawalls since having a tumour removed from my head - cant excersice... ( at all nudge wink wink ) now im frustrated..

Heres a pic..

20090709_035215_My_Head.jpg

Maybe start a new thread ---

Post a pic of your injuries... what the "Hey" keeps us busy

and not Angry p is s i n g on each others batteries

Mine for the day.... BEEN SINGLE FOR 2 FRIGGEN YEARS!! TIME FOR THIS BACHELOR TO GET A LADY FRIEND!! DAM IT!! LOL

Mine for the day.... BEEN SINGLE FOR 2 FRIGGEN YEARS!! TIME FOR THIS BACHELOR TO GET A LADY FRIEND!! DAM IT!! LOL

if you look for a lady, you'll never find one.

if you look for a lady' date=' you'll never find one.
[/quote']

Here fruitloop hope this helps

www.thunderboltcity.co.za

?

[/quote']

HR - did you really just say that?? smiley18.gif

[/quote']

Here fruitloop hope this helps

www.thunderboltcity.co.za

Thanks buddy, already tried the datingbuzz one, but Holy's right..