Public Apology To DCM Chrome

tiger cycles

I surely hope Tiger got an apology from DCM aswell. Having to wait that long for money owed to you is not right.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I surely hope Tiger got an apology from DCM aswell. Having to wait that long for money owed to you is not right.

sadly Free, Tiger's lawyers dont work on the same kind of budgets that DCM lawyers work on.

Jis' date=' aangesien my engels en spelling nie goed is, Sy oorspronklikke pos hier het Brendan steward geforce om hier te kom pos en te vra dat dit asb. sensitief gehanteer moet word want daar is 2kante van die storie.

Steward het ook verduidelik dat hierdie borg sorg dat hy kos op die tafel kan sit, en nogtans het julle mal gegaan.

Wie van julle skuld ander mense geld en het agterstallige rekeninge? Miskien moet daardie skuld eisers op hellopeter gaan pos (en jou naam noem) dat jy geld skuld. Dis dieselfde.

Net soos ek moes sukkel hier met 'n hubber oor 'n horlosie, ek het geen simpatie as jy hier kom stront verkoop, net om later "JAMMER" te kom se.

Julle pos te maklik hier "julle kant van die storie" sonder om in ag te neem wat die werklikke prentjie is.

... en headhunter... ek kannie perd ry

[/quote']

Jy ry n yster/aluminium/carbon een. Wink

As jy iemand geld skuld is dit jou veranwoordelikheid en net van pas om hulle te laat weet hoekom noggie jou geld gekry het nie. Om dit net te los is verkeerd veral as dit meer as 2 maande is.  .  en mnr steward het in sy eie hoedanigheid vir homself al baie meer oopgemaak om sy borgskap te verloor en moes self daarvoor ook onverskoning vra.

sadly Free' date=' Tiger's lawyers dont work on the same kind of budgets that DCM lawyers work on.
[/quote']

Thought so

Ek dink groot deel van die apologie was/is om "closure"te kry en dan soos volwassenes aan te beweeg. Iemand het 'n ruk gelede hier op die hub gese dat om 'n opinie te he nie beteken dit moet hier geskryf word nie. Ek stem 100% met die persoon saam. Hier's is nou opnuut gevonde voortslepende negatiwiteit rondom 'n saak wat niks van enigiemand anders behalwe Tiger se trots gekos het nie - en ek dink dis onnodig.

Kom ons oordeel dan nie verder, vergewe hom sy "stommiteit" Smile en gun hom nuwe plek in die son.

As iemand van 'n beter manier weet om hierdie aarde 'n meer vreedsame plek te maak, laat weet my gerus.

Wasnt told upfront that the reason for non payment was Cannondale sub contract......... No apology needed...

Was told....... Apology in order

Still shaking my head as to why there was such little communication, it appears, from DCM to tiger cycles..

The way the apology was worded, I suspect there was a nasty lawyers letter delivered...

It is inconcievable to me that tiger would have gone to such lengths on a public forum if he knew that there was a admin snarl up...

And not to forget Zoon's assertion to broken frames et al..

Much more to this story than this mere apology...

Wonder if he being paid as yetBig%20smile

Wasnt told upfront that the reason for non payment was Cannondale sub contract......... No apology needed...

Was told....... Apology in order

Still shaking my head as to why there was such little communication' date=' it appears, from DCM to tiger cycles..

The way the apology was worded, I suspect there was a nasty lawyers letter delivered...

It is inconcievable to me that tiger would have gone to such lengths on a public forum if he knew that there was a admin snarl up...

And not to forget Zoon's assertion to broken frames et al..

Much more to this story than this mere apology...

Wonder if he being paid as yetBig%20smile

[/quote']

Mmm good point, seeing Tiger is online and have made no comments I think you may be right.  Apologies are humbling experiences, and often allows for a correction of wrongs - let's hope it happens here.....

Its probably because he was legally instructed to be quiet about the matter.

Im guessing the apology was forced by some lawyerish folks.

Either way if I am owed money and there is no response to my inquiries for x amount of time I will take it further.

I think all of this would have been averted if DCM had communicated timeously and clearly.

I have had problems with people playing me in the past too. I normally just remotely disable their servers until they pay though! that doesnt work for cycle service/repairs sadly!

WTF dude........ you have apologized.  Let it go.  Unless they have not paid you

If so make a scene.  otherwise ride your bike

WTF dude........ you have apologized.  Let it go.  Unless they have not paid you

Sorry to hear you not happy with my apology. I really need to get this message across. My apology cannot fix what i said. Nothing i say will take back what i have caused. And i really need to let everyone that i have apologised......

Sorry to hear you not happy with my apology. I really need to get this message across. My apology cannot fix what i said. Nothing i say will take back what i have caused. And i really need to let everyone that i have apologised......

That I can understand, but it looks like you are labouring the point.  You made your apology.

Sh*t happened you made your apology.  Move on, we live in the future not the past.

That I can understand' date=' but it looks like you are labouring the point.? You made your apology.Sh*t happened you made your apology.? Move on, we live in the future not the past. [/quote']

Amen! smiley32.gif