PPA/Commissairs/DQ's & WL-rule

Poison Ivy

Man' date=' Committee members are worth bogger all. You know what they do at these meetings, if lets say Poison confronts PPA or who ever there and they sense that she/he or it is angry and have a few good points they make you a Committee member to shut you up cuz ones you are a member your words falls on death ears cuz now it has to go thu all the stupid channels, it's a WASTE of freaken time and nothign gets done that way![/quote']

Marius, it will take alot more than that to shut me up ....LOLLOLLOL that's why I stay out of that kind of thing, I want to be heard.

So Marius & Poison Ivy.....

Why were you not at the PPA feedback meeting last night to voice your opinion and your concerns / greviances?

As stated on the PPA website:

"At this meeting, the ExCo will give some feedback on their portfolio's" (amongst other things).

At the end of the day, the PPA should be run by its members, but only those that bother to get involved will have to opportunity to make any difference.

As was inevitable, the white line rule came under much discussion, so if you were there, you could have voiced your concerns.

Who knows, you might even have had the opportunity to do some recruitment for your "League riders union" Wink

Just for the record, I was also DQ'd at Malmesbury, and I'm also upset that I still dont know where and when it happened, but rather than moaning and bitching about it, I'm trying to give my input in finding a solution to fine tune the implementation of the white line rule.
WorcesterWheelers2007-04-12 01:26:33

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I already said WW, I was at one of these meeting before. As soon as they see your are talking down at them (making them look stupid...) and making perfect sense they ask you to join one of their commities.

They do this to KILL YOUR VOICE cuz now it falls on fellow commitee members and the powers that be and NOT on your fellow cyclists. Aggg round and round we go.Dead

Now stop talking Ball and tell us more about he Franshoek Mtb race PANSIE!Tongue
Marius2007-04-12 02:18:01

ag fatty' date=' they clip your balls when you "join" then, f*ck that, then you have to dance to their little tune,[/quote']You will fit perfectly then, since you're used to it...you have a gf don't you?LOLWink

MW' date=' jy's al langer getroud en kan seker nie eens onthou hoe jou balle lyk nie!LOL

[/quote']

Nee M, as jy so lank soos ek getroud is, dan het jy hulle al teruggekryTongue

OK, OK toegegee, hulle is bietjie getrimEmbarrassed

Why were you not at the PPA feedback meeting last night to voice your opinion and your concerns / greviances?

"At this meeting' date=' the ExCo will give some feedback on their portfolio's" (amongst other things).

At the end of the day, the PPA should be run by its members, but only those that bother to get involved will have to opportunity to make any difference.

As was inevitable, the white line rule came under much discussion, so if you were there, you could have voiced your concerns.

Who knows, you might even have had the opportunity to do some recruitment for your "League riders union" Wink

Just for the record, I was also DQ'd at Malmesbury, and I'm also upset that I still dont know where and when it happened, but rather than moaning and bitching about it, I'm trying to give my input in finding a solution to fine tune the implementation of the white line rule.
[/quote']

Thanks for the lession WW.... Embarrassed will keep this in mind next time I'm bitching and moaning for the future of cycling Wink 

"At this meeting' date=' the ExCo will give some feedback on their portfolio's" (amongst other things).

[/quote']

WW, can you give us a synopsis of the discussion around the WTL rule? I take it there was no clarification on the Malmesbury DQs?

Popeye, jys 'n funrider en moenie comment oor racing want jy was obviously nog nooit in 'n race... En Auction 'n Duathlete... As 'n team gutter en ek moet kies tussen 'n drop en bietjie oor witlyn ry (binne veilige perke) kies ek ry oor die lyn, want as jy drop is j race anyway oor...

Die probleem met die witlyn re?l is dat dit al die jare verkeerd toegepas is en dat officials nou skielik "mean" wil optree om 'n punt te maak...

Moenie my verkeerd verstaan, totdat daar full road closure is, is die witlyn re?l nodig, maar pas dit tog net redelik toe...

Whitesox, kom jy Mykonos toe? Kom funride daar teen my asb.

Ek begin in die "D" groep.

Sien jou @ the race

As jy wen koop ek jou 'n bier as ek wen soek ek 'n bottel soetwyn.

Deal?popeye2007-04-12 05:06:03

As 'n team gutter en ek moet kies tussen 'n drop en bietjie oor witlyn ry (binne veilige perke) kies ek ry oor die lyn' date=' want as jy drop is j race anyway oor...

[/quote']

This is the same stupid reasoning used by some athletes to justify doping.

"If I am not good enough to win by the rules then I must find another way" 

Hahahaha, mooi Pops, kry vir jou.

Ek kannie verstaan hoekom die ouens so moan oor die gutter op die wit lyn nie.  As hulle jou aan die linkerkant van die pad gutter, raak jy dan gedrop, of gaan ry jy op die gravel?Confused

WHy doesn't everybody stop posting reply's and just start reading from pg 1 again, because it is all going around in circles????

MW, ouens wat in die gutter sit, is die wheelsuckers.

As hulle nie daar kan bly ry hulle in die "M" groepe in die funrides. Dis hulle wat so moan.

Die real ysters van die pad is daardie 4 - 5 wat voor sit en die werk doen.

Gutter ryers = wheelsuckers = moangatte = whiteline fever ryers.

Whitesox: Ek wag op jou antwoord. Ek wil begin carboload en "Klim" baby melkpoeier drink.

En bring jou brille saam dat jy die katogies kan raak kyk, ek gaan net lings van die geel lyn ry, as jy slip, gaan jy al die kat ogies plat ry.

Pops,

Ek dog jy gaan die ouens in die leage aanvat? Of het jy daar teen besluit?

As hy nie saam met jou daar in D wil kom ry nie dan moet jy maar saam met hom gaan ry.   ;-)

Ook maar goed ek mis hierdie een, lyk my jy's op 'n mission!  ;-)