Pierce Brosnan, cause ur worth it...

Dun Man

but it's a market that seems to thrive on fear and desperation.

WinkWinkWink is that why everyone rides the latest model 6.7 kg super light carbon fibre bike with the newest super light wheels and latest techo groupset....LOLLOLLOL

a ha....finally I get it Big%20smile

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have it all wrong... The target market is perfect, have any of you noticed how quickly cyclists age, due to consistently being exposed to all kinds of weather.

A 30 year old regular dedicated cyclist, looks at least 10 years older..

So maybe the marketing dept did not get it all wrong....

So the shammy cream is working for you then?

Yeah, I find if a recycle it butt-to-face after a ride it helps replace essential salts and minerals that you lose when you're working out like a man.

but it's a market that seems to thrive on fear and desperation.

WinkWinkWink is that why everyone rides the latest model 6.7 kg super light carbon fibre bike with the newest super light wheels and latest techo groupset....LOLLOLLOL

a ha....finally I get it Big%20smile

Right on the money PI, right on the money!

Expensive bikes = anti-ageing for men.

Joe Low2009-07-15 04:32:36

Yeah' date=' I find if a recycle it butt-to-face after a ride it helps replace essential salts and minerals that you lose when you're working out like a man.
[/quote']

bleuuuuuuuuuugh!

Yeah' date=' I find if a recycle it butt-to-face after a ride it helps replace essential salts and minerals that you lose when you're working out like a man.
[/quote']

Just made my day LMAO

I love the ad,

Now when I ride along the ocean I stand up, look to the horizon, point into the distance, zip my shirt open, take off my helmet, flick my hair, slap my butt and spray some designer sweat onto my brow. Then I slowly and seductivly look into the eyes of my training buddies and sprint off into the sunset. Because I am worth it!

He has been a douche since the days of remington steel, he proved it again when he did Mama Mia and now sealed the deal with this ad.

I moisturise every day (one with SPF), but i must admit this ad sucks and it makes me not even want to try their products

Unfortunately in that ad he doesn't seem like James Bond, but more like someone who would sleep with James Bond. 

C'mon, could you guys see it when he was portraying a man in James Bond - he ran he ran like an old pommie lady...no one with nuts runs with his legs closed.

thank goodness he's not Bond anymore

I saw "Dr No" again over the weekend, with Sean Connery....now that was James Bond.....Wink

C'mon' date=' could you guys see it when he was portraying a man in James Bond - he ran he ran like an old pommie lady...no one with nuts runs with his legs closed.

[/quote']

I guess old pommie ladies are worth it.

Making him a perfect markating pitch.LOL

Do you think Sean Connery uses L'orry Oil?

who knows, probably.....Wink Cliff Richard had a face lift....so I guess anything is possibleLOL

But Sean Connery looks great for his age....