what utter crap!

Tumbleweed

Guest colonel
CONTADOR RULES AND LANCE GOT BLOWN OUT THE WATER!!! GO CONTI, GO CONTI, GO CONTI

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Conti did a wicked TT. Lance did get smoked. I cant help but have a very uncomfortable feeling after Conti's TT, a bit like I felt after a certain Floyd Landis blew the tour apart.

Conti did a wicked TT. Lance did get smoked. I cant help but have a very uncomfortable feeling after Conti's TT' date=' a bit like I felt after a certain Floyd Landis blew the tour apart.[/quote']  Did he have coffee alone yesterday morning.  Where is the team spirit in that... Angry

Besides' date=' I love funriders!  If I cycled I would be one!  Wink[/quote']

that brings me to a good point, when are we meeting up for coffee in Stellies some time ?

Any weekend.  I work in the same street as all the good Stellenbosch coffee shops.  Just don't expect me to come on a bike.  Wink

LA agree to something that makes him second...... that is called media spin for not winning.

Lol, like Lance said colonelletjie he doesn't worry about the yellow yersey he has seven at home already. Whahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Just more respect for Lance after today, the tour was actually interesting again.

Well done to Contador he deserved to win but for some of you guys to bad mouth Lance after his amazing comeback after almost four years of not competing is just laughable!!!!!

agreed...kelly slater took a year to get back to the top, now he has another 3 titles! watch lance next yr

Guest Big H
Lol' date=' like Lance said colonelletjie he doesn't worry about the yellow yersey he has seven at home already. Whahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Just more respect for Lance after today, the tour was actually interesting again.

Well done to Contador he deserved to win but for some of you guys to bad mouth Lance after his amazing comeback after almost four years of not competing is just laughable!!!!!
[/quote']

Watch what is going to happen tomorrow...... Cadel Evens is going to break away and gain that hour and a half he is behind to take the yellow on the Champs de Elyses!!!!!!!!!!..... if he does not Mummy will not make him hot chocloate again!!!!!!!

Guest Agteros

Sounds like Cadel might have goose bumps on the start line tomorrow? Ermm

Guest colonel

Lol' date=' like Lance said colonelletjie he doesn't worry about the yellow yersey he has seven at home already. Whahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Well done to Contador he deserved to win but for some of?you guys to bad mouth Lance after his amazing comeback after almost four years of not competing is just laughable!!!!!
[/quote']

I also wouldnt care about it if I had no chance in hell of getting it by Paris...

so if you haven't sat in the cockpit of an f1 car' date=' you can't say lewis is crap?
[/quote']

Shocked  You mean he isn't?
One thing he certainly is'nt crap at is teliing fibs!!! But I hear Pinocchio won today?!

Conti did a wicked TT. Lance did get smoked. I cant help but have a very uncomfortable feeling after Conti's TT' date=' a bit like I felt after a certain Floyd Landis blew the tour apart.[/quote']

And a bit like the feeling I had when Lance won 7 tours while everyone he was managing to beat was on dope ????????????

Guest Big H
Conti did a wicked TT. Lance did get smoked. I cant help but have a very uncomfortable feeling after Conti's TT' date=' a bit like I felt after a certain Floyd Landis blew the tour apart.[/quote']

And a bit like the feeling I had when Lance won 7 tours while everyone he was managing to beat was on dope ????????????

"They" had to dope just to keep up with Lance!!!!!!!