Durbanville Area Roadies

dommisse

Hey guys,

I plan on doing a nice roadie ride tomorrow out to stellies from table view side for the first time (Over doing hout bay/chappies)

In terms of route, is going past conties, up to the end of vissershok then klipheuwel the way to go? Also hows the wind? Dont wanna get caught on the way back or there etc :|

Thanks!!!!!

A cool option:

Sunning dale Rd > Tiekiedraai > tygervalley Rd > De Villiers (just before Tygervalley Centre) > Up old Oak > which becomes La Belle rd > Bottelary Rd > R304 > Stellies

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A cool option:

Sunning dale Rd > Tiekiedraai > tygervalley Rd > De Villiers (just before Tygervalley Centre) > Up old Oak > which becomes La Belle rd > Bottelary Rd > R304 > Stellies

just add in there don't ride on your own when you on R304 going into Stellies. of anderste raak jou fiets iemand anders sin :ph34r:

Thanks for yesterdays ride guys, great meeting you all. Wouldn't of clocked that sort of millage on my own. In the bank for One Tonner.

Ciao,Mark.

Hey morne

Dont you ride 30+ cycle nation? When you were up in jhb.

Im in CT quite often. I race 40+ with craig. Will make contact when I get down again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived