Specialized & Poor Customer Service

sharkysa

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the People behind specialized in SA are . .  well ..  people

and most people dont treat everybody the same.

So some will have good experience and other will have bad experience

You also have the negative pain in the ass people that will never have anyhting good to say whether they recieve good or bad service.(not to say that this is the case)

I know one of the guys from one of the links and he is not a guy that is full of nonsence.

Blarry hell Ox you'll get a swift clip to the ear boet Angry

Says the guy that has "UPGRADED" from a S-works to a Merida! ShockedLOL

Well then you are with a stupid insurance company. I've claimed 3 times this year already and my premiums have not been push up. I'm with CycleSure' date=' they ROCK!

[/quote']

Why does the insurance company have to pay for a suppliers defect? You insure to cover your bike once the warrenty expire and in the event you do something that "breaks" the bike.....but it should not be for them (insurance) to fix if the manufactures did something wrong

///

Thumbs%20Down

hence the reason why I don't spend any money on specialized... they don't offer any good warrantee's

Thumbs%20Down

///

Well then you are with a stupid insurance company. I've claimed 3 times this year already and my premiums have not been push up. I'm with CycleSure' date=' they ROCK!

[/quote']

I think I end up paying because you can't ride your bike properly Wink

I know someone who works at Specialized SA (Le Peloton), and you won't believe the number of chancers that try to get warranty claims for scratches or general wear and tear. It's people like that that ruin it for the rest of you. As someone said previously - if it really is a worthy warranty claim, build your case, send them all the info with photos etc. and I am sure they will be only too glad to help you out.

iv been riding a spez toupe saddle for the past 6 months, the left hand rail has collapsed twice now, they replaced it the 1st time and iv just sent the replaced 1 back to them last week. I weigh 58kgs so cant be caused by my weight. They are okay with replacing stuff but dont take a chance with arb stuff

Quite happy to say i had no need to test their service out, nothing went wrong with mine, even survived a T bone.

Quite happy to say i had no need to test their service out' date=' nothing went wrong with mine, even survived a T bone. [/quote']

Thats one helluva chunk of meat Shocked

iv been riding a spez toupe saddle for the past 6 months' date=' the left hand rail has collapsed twice now, they replaced it the 1st time and iv just sent the replaced 1 back to them last week. I weigh 58kgs so cant be caused by my weight. They are okay with replacing stuff but dont take a chance with arb stuff[/quote']

Thats weird !

I had a Rival SL which first the left and then the right rail snapped clean in half 1cm behind the clamp on the Hell and Back last year.

Rob went to the trouble to replace it with a Phenom SL which I gave to my son.Lo and behold rails snapped on a Tokai ride.

I need to get in touch with Rob but feel a little embarressed.Becoming a habitConfused

Nothing wrong with their service,just have my doubts about those Ti rails

Quite happy to say i had no need to test their service out' date=' nothing went wrong with mine, even survived a T bone. [/quote']

Thats one helluva chunk of meat Shocked

LoL Tongue

Kranswurm - Iv also heard of a few other people bending rails and snapping them clean as well. So there is definatly a problem. Maybe just give him a call and let him know that its not just you.

I weigh 78 kgs' and have a Phenom SL on my 29 'er hardtail as well as my Stumpjumper S-Works, I rode Epic on a Toupee S/L and I have never snapped a rail.

I weigh 78 kgs' and have a Phenom SL on my 29 'er hardtail as well as my Stumpjumper S-Works' date=' I rode Epic on a Toupee S/L and I have never snapped a rail.[/quote']

Well my boy is 75kg,and he snapped his as clean as a whistle