Tip on saddle sores

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

From RBR

Does this guy stuff an aloe down his pants.... eina !!!!!!!!!

Reader tip on saddle sores:  "I put in over a hundred miles per week commuting, and have recently had some issues with crotchitis. I developed some zit-like sores where the body meets the saddle. I found an excellent remedy in my wife's aloe vera plants. She has several on the back porch, and since I know the soothing and healing properties of aloe vera for sunburn, I decided to apply it to my sores. I was able to do the 75-mile El Tour de Phoenix with no pain. If you don't have access to aloe vera plants, you can use a good aloe vera lotion [available to pharmacies and health stores]." -- Mike S.

If you don't have access to aloe vera plants' date=' you can use a good aloe vera lotion [available to pharmacies and health stores']." -- Mike S.

What about good old fashioned chamois cream?

I have been sore free for 3 years now!

Thanks for letting us know in case someone wants to ask you out on a date.

Glad I dont get Zits on my @ss. Maybe Too hot or Fanie Fiets can use this as a pick up line on the hub!LOL

Prevent saddles sore by riding without a seat

And then you can just go with sore?Confused

A lady friend of mine, whilst a student, had to do plenty of commuting - and thus bought herself a bike. Not long thereafter, and her saddle was stolen. Only, being a student, she rather spent her money on other essentials (Tassies; beer) - and so spent months riding long distances between one end of the campus and the other - without one...

Asked how she got used to it - she said after the first few times of sitting down, forgetting that she no longer had a saddle, she quickly got used to it... ConfusedEmbarrassedBig%20smileLOL

Students....

Ha ha

And then you can just go with sore?Confused

I'd say f....... vrek seer!!

I use my own concoction of pure lanolin with tea-tree oil infused! I have been sore free for 3 years now!

That sounds like a serious case of 'Numb Nuts' to me!!LOL

I use my own concoction of pure lanolin with tea-tree oil infused! I have been sore free for 3 years now!

That sounds like a serious case of 'Numb Nuts' to me!!LOL

Well, you do get that whole icy/hot 'deep heat' kinda feel! LOLEmbarrassed

Asked how she got used to it - she said after the first few times of sitting down, forgetting that she no longer had a saddle, she quickly got used to it... ConfusedEmbarrassedBig%20smileLOL

Must surely be on real tough cookie.

HA HA HASmileWink

Glad I dont get Zits on my @ss. Maybe Too hot or Fanie Fiets can use this as a pick up line on the hub!LOL

nee sies man, iewers trek ek die lyn. DeadBig%20smile