Feel like taking the bait?

Merlin

Ahhhh gotta love internet "debating". Kinda pointless really because you know EVERYONE has a Ferrari, 30 gazillion Rand, 12 hot swedish girlfriends and a whang the size of a small country. It's really just a knashing of jaws of equals isn't it?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

moehaha people with small cocks and no balls like to brag about their big cars ans lot of sound .... at least  I know i can pick up a girl with my bike and she will enjoy the ride more than a prick that is showing off with his shiny bmw, high dept and no balls ... Big%20smile

mtbN00b2009-08-31 04:13:35

why waste bandwith on guys that dont know how to ride a bicycle !!! they have the brains of an ant !!

moehaha people with small cocks and no balls like to brag about their big cars ans lot of sound .... at least  know i can pick up a girl with my bike and she will enjoy the ride more than a prick that is showing off with his shiny bmw' date=' high dept and no balls ... Big%20smile [/quote']

This does raise an interesting question - why does it have to be one OR the other? At one stage my garage contained no less than 8 turbo chargers (6 in vehicles).... Like some of the other posters here I am a petrol head through and through.

But I also ride a bike...

So - am I included in your list of small cocked no ballers?

Hmmm I've never owned a BMW so I guess I'm safe!

All you have there is  a tyicall juvenile SAFFA discussion on the best way to kill someone something.

Damn we have a long way to go before we're first world and our economyis a lot furterh along than our minds.

CarForums, not worth the electrons that drives it.

moehaha people with small cocks and no balls like to brag about their big cars ans lot of sound .... at least  know i can pick up a girl with my bike and she will enjoy the ride more than a prick that is showing off with his shiny bmw' date=' high dept and no balls ... Big%20smile [/quote']

This does raise an interesting question - why does it have to be one OR the other? At one stage my garage contained no less than 8 turbo chargers (6 in vehicles).... Like some of the other posters here I am a petrol head through and through.

But I also ride a bike...

So - am I included in your list of small cocked no ballers?

Hmmm I've never owned a BMW so I guess I'm safe!

Haha your safe - you do not have a BMW. haha no i mean only if you use it to show off and trying to get this image of "I am better that you 'cause i have a big car' ... but if you have a BMW ...watch out LOL

Hey Guys' date=' I drive a BMW.

Pile it on.Tongue
[/quote']

you did not answer the other question LOL only that you drive a BMW Clap

im sure the A hole in the chrysler x fire that threw the tin of coke at me last weekend is a member of that forum

Pretty scary that people are openly discussing murder!!!

I wonder what the percentage is of motorcyclists that get killed vs cyclists being killed on the road.

Well I don't even have to own a big car, any car will do to now decide that seeing they're attacking me when I'm on my bike, why don't I take my little car and just slightly swerve next time they come flying past me....hmmm, gonna be a lot more damage at 120+ kms / h than me on my bike!!!!

Oh but hold on, they probalby ALSO have a family....maybe not though considering life means nothing to them!!!

How can another human being actually even think like that????

What makes them more important than the next human being....c'mon!!!

I hope you guys read this and actually grow up a bit and realise what you're saying and thinking.....very scary!!!!

They have CAR forums?Why?Wink

because they are not allowed to access pedophile websites from work.

They have CAR forums?Why?Wink

because they are not allowed to access pedophile websites from work.

OWNED Big%20smile

maybe we should also gooi a strike... we all get onto our cycles and drive at 10km/h down the N1 - using the whole road - from Pretoria Northern Suburbs all the way down to JHB?

Should not be to difficult to get clearance for this ..seeing everybody can strike these days LOL

maybe we should also gooi a strike... we all get onto our cycles and drive at 10km/h down the N1 - using the whole road - from Pretoria Northern Suburbs all the way down to JHB?

Should not be to difficult to get clearance for this ..seeing everybody can strike these days LOL

Only problem is we'd get bored going so slow and start racing each otherWink

They have CAR forums?
Why?
Wink

To keep gas guzzling car driving ijits off the hub so we can have some intelligent debate. conversation.

Keeps the place more pure. Imagine all those W2nkers taking crud on the hub?Angry

Eish. 

Leave them be.

(BTW. we had this debate a while back and they are just baiting you Merlin.) They are not such a bad bunch. Not such a great bunch that we would like to invite them over here either, but not a bad bunch. They are winding you up man.