"Granny gear saved my bike last night"

Goose1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats brilliant! haha good thing you got your bike back! great story, made my day Tongue

Skiet Piet whats biased about it? and are you saying that its nice that the oke tried to steal a somebodys bike??

"skietpiet",

please Honor us with your version of how i should have handled the situation??

maybe something along the lines of " be a good chap there young fellow and get off my bike will you?" and as he passes me " come on there my young man i have asked you politely" and then as my bike disappears in the night" ok then keep the bike my good boy, telli ho"

He breaka da law you give him the "right" hand to recovery or perhaps a 10/10 dismount. You toucha my bike I toucha your Censored well you all get the picture. Criminals have NO place in our country. Had a real good laugh and good on you GOOSE. whateva the colour the buggers all deserves the "right" hand of the Goose.Clap

He breaka da law you give him the "right" hand to recovery or perhaps a 10/10 dismount. You toucha my bike I toucha your Censored well you all get the picture. Criminals have NO place in our country. Had a real good laugh and good on you GOOSE. whateva the colour the buggers all deserves the "right" hand of the Goose.Clap

I like this. To blazes with "the long arm of the law" - bring on the right hand of the Goose!

goos, you are a violentman. keep your webbed hand to yourself.

I dont blame you for what you did but to provoke everyone to think bad fings is not lekker. The oke got his smack so leve it alone. you cape okes live too close to the mountain for yur own good...i got sum bergie mates who can come and do dirty things in your pond.

goos' date=' you are a violentman. keep your webbed hand to yourself.

I dont blame you for what you did but to provoke everyone to think bad fings is not lekker. The oke got his smack so leve it alone. you cape okes live too close to the mountain for yur own good...i got sum bergie mates who can come and do dirty things in your pond

[/quote']

I can just picture them in your pond Goos smiley36.gif

goos' date=' you are a violentman. keep your webbed hand to yourself.
I dont blame you for what you did but to provoke everyone to think bad fings is not lekker. The oke got his smack so leve it alone. you cape okes live too close to the mountain for yur own good...i got sum bergie mates who can come and do dirty things in your pond.
[/quote']

Goose, if you do in fact have a pond I suggest you upgrade the Guppies/Gold Fish to something more exotic like those cute little things you get in the Amazon - the ones with the razor sharp teeth and the voracious appetite.

That sorts that out. Save you hurting that famous right hand as well.

SkietPiet, get an atlas (check your school bag there may be one there) and see if you can spot the difference between the Western Cape (the home of Table Mountain and Bergies) and Kwa Zulu Natal (the home of the Bunny Chow, Durban Poison & Goose1).

Bonus prize if you answer on the Hub within 10 minutes.
Gasping2009-09-08 04:56:56

In that case, I might as well call you an Arab because you are north of me. Sneaked up on any camels lately Ahmed?