can u believe this

chucky

Time for a drink

20090918_051759_20090701_024219.gif

You inserting some fizz and pop into this thread?

Something like that but looks like its peaked now in which case i guess i could always slip away early.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we at CGC are aware of all your concerns, and acknowledge the points raised pro and against cycling, however process needs to be taken through the correct channel and not antagonise each other.first and foremost we need to ensure that we abide by the rules of the road, and in so doing we all possilbly gain the respect of the motorist, this will obviously not pacify all motorists, and this we acknowledge. we all need to co utilise the roads.Riding in groups does infact give the perception of safe riding, and in the instance of antagonising a motorist in the group, the motorist may take it out on the next single cyclist he finds on the route, in conclusion, abiding by the rules of the road is a step in the right direction.

We at CGC are aware of all your concerns' date=' and acknowledge the points raised pro and against cycling. However the process needs to be taken through the correct channels instead of antagonising each other.

First and foremost,  we need to ensure that we abide by the rules of the road, and in so doing we all hope to gain the respect of the motorist. This will obviously not pacify all motorists, and this we acknowledge. We all need to co-utilise the roads.

Riding in groups does in fact give the perception of safe riding.  This may antagonise a motorist to such an extent that the motorist may take it out on the next single cyclist he finds on the road.

In conclusion, abiding by the rules of the road is a step in the right direction.[/quote']

Hope this reads easier.

where is this guy from' date=' i am actually sick in my stomach that someone would so easily say he has knocked 2 cyclists down, with a tone that he recieved a medal for it.

I would love to slap him till all his teeth pass through his backside!!! 
[/quote']

Yes Rambo,I think everyone has moved on.Read all the post and see the light

where is this guy from' date=' i am actually sick in my stomach that someone would so easily say he has knocked 2 cyclists down, with a tone that he recieved a medal for it.

I would love to slap him till all his teeth pass through his backside!!! 
[/quote']

Yes Rambo,I think everyone has moved on.Read all the post and see the light

read all the posts, might've spoke to quickly but that doesn't warrant putting someones life in critical danger, he does have a point though that things seem to be a bit out of control in the cradle (when a driver has to completely get off the road cause of oncoming cyclists)??!!!???!!!! i hope things get sorted out respectfully for all parties!

We need to remember that cars are bigger and heavier that us :)

Capecyclist' date=' maybe you should ask Gasping to sell you his Avatar........ "IDIOT".............?It will suit you perfectly. You are another one of those faceless cowards who are hiding behind his anonimity and verbally?abusing people on this website. Your are a worthless faceless nameless creature that has NO guts. Go away and stay away. We do not need your type around here. [/quote']

pfffffft...this from the hub's serial double poster... smiley5.gif i have enjoyed capecyclist's measured posts here. a welcome relief from the heated crap a lot of you have posted. all these threats. yeah, yeah, big men with a keyboard in front of you. when was the last time any of you actually carried through on this posturing?

Capecyclist' date=' maybe you should ask Gasping to sell you his Avatar........ "IDIOT"............. It will suit you perfectly. You are another one of those faceless cowards who are hiding behind his anonimity and verbally abusing people on this website. Your are a worthless faceless nameless creature that has NO guts. Go away and stay away. We do not need your type around here. [/quote']

pfffffft...this from the hub's serial double poster... smiley5.gif i have enjoyed capecyclist's measured posts here. a welcome relief from the heated crap a lot of you have posted. all these threats. yeah, yeah, big men with a keyboard in front of you. when was the last time any of you actually carried through on this posturing?

Measured posts? I do not agree with you there.

When was the last time - a while ago, but I would still give it a go if need be.

? when was the last time any of you actually carried through on this posturing?

?

Where is the fun in that?

guess the hub is kinda like fight club...

Somebody should write a small note to the Star and let them publish something on this topic - naturally calling up our mate to see what his comments are and then making a total fool of his logic, etc and his proposed actions...

Capecyclist' date=' maybe you should ask Gasping to sell you his Avatar........ "IDIOT".............?It will suit you perfectly. You are another one of those faceless cowards who are hiding behind his anonimity and verbally?abusing people on this website. Your are a worthless faceless nameless creature that has NO guts. Go away and stay away. We do not need your type around here. [/quote'] pfffffft...this from the hub's serial double poster... smiley5.gif i have enjoyed capecyclist's measured posts here. a welcome relief from the heated crap a lot of you have posted. all these threats. yeah, yeah, big men with a keyboard in front of you. when was the last time any of you actually carried through on this posturing?

?

Measured posts? I do not agree with you there.

?

When was the last time - a while ago, but I would still give it a go if need be.

the dude cautioned against some of the posts here, and he was right. reacting physically in the heat of the moment is bad enough; sitting and plotting your revenge is even worse.

Somebody should write a small note to the Star and let them publish something on this topic - naturally calling up our mate to see what his comments are and then making a total fool of his logic' date=' etc and his proposed actions...[/quote']

the star is one of the papers i work for. if the reporter looked at this thread, he'd see what a bunch of tossers cyclists are too.