can u believe this

chucky

hi guys' date='it's really not good to attack this person like this. His original email is an admission of guilt, and qualifies for a number of crimes. The correct thing to do is to take a copy of the email to the police station and lay some charges. After you Bud.With the amount of other things he's said and done, it will be likely that some of those charges will stick. He is probably a bullshirter - nothing will stick.What you are doing is committing crimes yourselves. Crimen Injura is one of them. You are deliberately and openly doing things which can cause damage to his company and wellbeing.If he is telling the truth,?what about my well being??Be very careful what you type here an the internet. Your IP is logged, and in the terms and conditions that you all agreed to, this information can be used in a criminal case on request by a lawyer with a police warrant. By the time it gets to a trial situation, most of us will not be working where we are any more. If you can get a gang rape trial postponed 24 times (you seem to have some form of legal background so you would know that this news is about 2 weeks old), how many times do you think this can get pushed out? Don't for a second think you can hide behind your Hub name or avatar. Sending him pizzas and logging him onto suspect sites, or using false credit card info is a crime. Yes, you are probably correct. Is sticking his 2m shock stick up his woo-woo also illegal? Does it matter if it is energised at the time or not?Rather do the right thing, report him, lay some charges, and move on with your lives. Cheers [/quote']

All the best to you too.

Hi Gasping. Nobody is above the law. One crime does not justify another. See how quickly a crimen injura charge will take you down. Just do a little search and you'll see that it's one crime that is taken very seriously in SA. There was a case not too long ago of a disgruntled ex-husband who got charged for posting lurid ads on Gumtree about his ex-wife. They traced the ad poster back to him and he got jail time for it.

You see the consequences of your actions might be quantifiable. While this guy might have said some hateful things, and openly admitted to assault, you guys are doing things which might damage his business reputation and wellbeing, thus, if he can prove this (like he might get blacklisted for the phoney credit card purchases, pizza etc) he could lay charges.

Sometimes jokes have real consequences, thats all I'm saying. cheers

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys' date='it's really not good to attack this person like this. His original email is an admission of guilt, and qualifies for a number of crimes. The correct thing to do is to take a copy of the email to the police station and lay some charges. After you Bud.With the amount of other things he's said and done, it will be likely that some of those charges will stick. He is probably a bullshirter - nothing will stick.What you are doing is committing crimes yourselves. Crimen Injura is one of them. You are deliberately and openly doing things which can cause damage to his company and wellbeing.If he is telling the truth,?what about my well being??Be very careful what you type here an the internet. Your IP is logged, and in the terms and conditions that you all agreed to, this information can be used in a criminal case on request by a lawyer with a police warrant. By the time it gets to a trial situation, most of us will not be working where we are any more. If you can get a gang rape trial postponed 24 times (you seem to have some form of legal background so you would know that this news is about 2 weeks old), how many times do you think this can get pushed out? Don't for a second think you can hide behind your Hub name or avatar. Sending him pizzas and logging him onto suspect sites, or using false credit card info is a crime. Yes, you are probably correct. Is sticking his 2m shock stick up his woo-woo also illegal? Does it matter if it is energised at the time or not?Rather do the right thing, report him, lay some charges, and move on with your lives. Cheers [/quote']

All the best to you too.

Hi Gasping. Nobody is above the law. One crime does not justify another. See how quickly a crimen injura charge will take you down. Just do a little search and you'll see that it's one crime that is taken very seriously in SA. There was a case not too long ago of a disgruntled ex-husband who got charged for posting lurid ads on Gumtree about his ex-wife. They traced the ad poster back to him and he got jail time for it.

You see the consequences of your actions might be quantifiable. While this guy might have said some hateful things, and openly admitted to assault, you guys are doing things which might damage his business reputation and wellbeing, thus, if he can prove this (like he might get blacklisted for the phoney credit card purchases, pizza etc) he could lay charges.

<FONT face=Helvetica color=#0000ff size=1><FONT face=Helvetica color=#0000ff size=1><FONT face=Helvetica color=#0000ff size=1>

Here is his wifes email

?

sueheuer@mweb.co.za
<FONT face=Helvetica color=#0000ff size=1><FONT face=Helvetica color=#0000ff size=1><FONT face=Helvetica color=#0000ff size=1>

and cell no

<FONT face=Helvetica size=1><FONT face=Helvetica size=1>

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif And the plot thickens. Man, Im glad Im not this guy

I already asked him for an apology and was called "a colossal prick" the mail has been printed and sent to my lawyers' date='and have asked his?advise on what charges i can lay.

[/quote'] The usual.............crimen injuria, slander......!!!

Is Ken a Hubber?

I already asked him for an apology and was called "a colossal prick" the mail has been printed and sent to my lawyers' date='and have asked his advise on what charges i can lay.

[/quote'] The usual.............crimen injuria, slander......!!!

Is Ken a Hubber?
Not sure but think he rides a Gary Fisher. Embarrassed

Here is his wifes email

sueheuer@mweb.co.za

and cell no

Is her name Sue, or is that an instruction?

Dear Capecyclist,

Nobody is above the law? What about Julius? Shabir? Jizzy? Judge John?

In any case Mom, what are you doing on the Hub?

We are all big people here (sometimes we seem a little adolescent, but take my word for it). We know that our IP Addresses can be traced even if we are behind a firewall. I will stand by my actions. He acts like a prick. I will even send his lawyer that comment. Cannot charge me with slander because I did not say he is one, only that he acts like one.

Thank you for the injection of sanity into this thread. Did you notice the Forum's name? We are doing exactly that.

Seriously though, perhaps there are people who do not realise what you have so succinctly pointed out.

All the best to you too.

I tend to agree with your sentiments. It seems as though we are reacting to a very `patchy` and confusing post with way too much emotion. by all appearances this bloke is a very sad individual but we are starting to play in his pond by threatening to kill his poor fish and calling his missus. While I doubt any of this is more than mere venting by the hubbers (and amusing to say the least)Leave it be and rather deal with this clown when he actually does commit a offence rather than reacting to his silly rant.

Gnarly, let us know on Monday if you are okay. If not, we will take Capecyclist's idea of nailing him then.

Always good to put on a condom on the way home ......

hi guys' date='it's really not good to attack this person like this. His original email is an admission of guilt, and qualifies for a number of crimes. The correct thing to do is to take a copy of the email to the police station and lay some charges. After you Bud.With the amount of other things he's said and done, it will be likely that some of those charges will stick. He is probably a bullshirter - nothing will stick.What you are doing is committing crimes yourselves. Crimen Injura is one of them. You are deliberately and openly doing things which can cause damage to his company and wellbeing.If he is telling the truth, what about my well being? Be very careful what you type here an the internet. Your IP is logged, and in the terms and conditions that you all agreed to, this information can be used in a criminal case on request by a lawyer with a police warrant. By the time it gets to a trial situation, most of us will not be working where we are any more. If you can get a gang rape trial postponed 24 times (you seem to have some form of legal background so you would know that this news is about 2 weeks old), how many times do you think this can get pushed out? Don't for a second think you can hide behind your Hub name or avatar. Sending him pizzas and logging him onto suspect sites, or using false credit card info is a crime. Yes, you are probably correct. Is sticking his 2m shock stick up his woo-woo also illegal? Does it matter if it is energised at the time or not?Rather do the right thing, report him, lay some charges, and move on with your lives. Cheers [/quote']

All the best to you too.

I tend to agree with your sentiments. It seems as though we are reacting to a very `patchy` and confusing post with way too much emotion. by all appearances this bloke is a very sad individual but we are starting to play in his pond by threatening to kill his poor fish and calling his missus. While I doubt any of this is more than mere venting by the hubbers (and amusing to say the least)Leave it be and rather deal with this clown when he actually does commit a offence rather than reacting to his silly rant.
Agreed and to be expected from an angry country with a glorious bill of rights and no manners or decorum!  Delgado2009-09-16 07:37:17

Delgado, I have no manners or decoum especially in a case like this. Glorius Bill of Rights? I stand up for my rights, but usually lead with my left.

That's me, I'm out of this one. No fun anymore .............

hi guys' date='it's really not good to attack this person like this. His original email is an admission of guilt, and qualifies for a number of crimes. The correct thing to do is to take a copy of the email to the police station and lay some charges. With the amount of other things he's said and done, it will be likely that some of those charges will stick.
What you are doing is committing crimes yourselves. Crimen Injura is one of them. You are deliberately and openly doing things which can cause damage to his company and wellbeing. Be very careful what you type here an the internet. Your IP is logged, and in the terms and conditions that you all agreed to, this information can be used in a criminal case on request by a lawyer with a police warrant. Don't for a second think you can hide behind your Hub name or avatar.
Sending him pizzas and logging him onto suspect sites, or using false credit card info is a crime.
Rather do the right thing, report him, lay some charges, and move on with your lives.
Cheers [/quote']

I'm wiht you capecyclist.... You shoul never stoop down to the other partys level, but always maintain the moral high ground in ANY 'fight'

My concern is that the second Central Gauteng Interclub Championchips is taking place in the Cradle area this coming Saturday afternoon....

During the previous one (also there) we've already had an 'incident' with a lady driving a 4x4 type SUV pulling up in front of the Vet Men group...

Please people, rather 'do the right thing' and maybe also lets warn CGC about this (I'm sure/hope they'll let the trafic authorities know AS WELL)