most stylish rider ever?

Tumbleweed

the image of a jelly fish in a condom ..... all those stinging tentacles ...Dead

I don't think you're supposed to put the condom on...

LOL

oh ...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you're all a bunch of girls, this guy has style:

http://www.racerxonline.com/assets/wallpaper/24/WPWindham.jpg

Bob Haro!

Anyone remember him racing the horse and jocky?

kewl pics' date=' kiwi! remember that kid who used to feature in the bmx action? racoon lips....[/quote']

I remember the cartoons, geeze wish I still had the copies! That was the first place I saw the phrase "cluckit by the bucket" (KFC) We didn't even have KFC then...

20090925_040218_Haro-Cartoon-BM.jpg

the image of a jelly fish in a condom ..... all those stinging tentacles ...Dead

the sight of hog in lycra smiley11.gif

Hey I'm not THAT fat! I lost 1kg in the last 2 weeks! Angry

Not that anyone will ever see me in lyrca anyway.

Yes, but then I might be confused for a roadie with absolutely no technical skill. Honestly shaving your legs is only justifiable when your winning time is milliseconds off, otherwise it's just pretentious. Mountain biking is a totally different world, I hate being clumped with the inanely boring road hogs.

Road biking is hardly very stylish' date=' if that is determined by how awesome you look on the bike check out some trial bikers. Youtube danny macaskill[/quote']

I was about to say the opposite. Only road cyclists can qualify for the stylish category.

MTBers especially soft tailers (hehe) look like they are riding some kind of "burn after reading" contraption (the chair with the d1ck)

Eat this Bitch.

20090925_025006_pbpic2238949.jpg

What is this pic? In the next frame this oke eats 10meters of this track? Not so stylish I reckon

You have obviously not seen this stuff go down. a 2 wheel drift doesnt always spell disaster.. Mabe this is grace. I dont think there is that much style in Mtb but this is style dude, If you say no to this youre narrow minded.

I think astana makes a good point above. Theres no way a sport is stylish, Its a personal thing. Like a speedo per say, a speedo on a ballie on the beach looks like a joke, but on a olympic athlete Its stylish.

The same goes for lycra and road stuff. In most instances we look like the ballie on the beach though..

Bob Haro!

?

Anyone remember him racing the horse and jocky?

?

kewl pics' date=' kiwi! remember that kid who used to feature in the bmx action? racoon lips....[/quote']

I remember the cartoons, geeze wish I still had the copies! That was the first place I saw the phrase "cluckit by the bucket" (KFC) We didn't even have KFC then...

?

20090925_040218_Haro-Cartoon-BM.jpg

found an autographed pic of stompin' stu the other day. must get it scanned.

you're all a bunch of girls' date=' this guy has style:

?

http://www.racerxonline.com/assets/wallpaper/24/WPWindham.jpg
[/quote']

When you ride that slow and steal a salary like he does you cant help but be stylish.... smiley2.gif

colonel2009-09-25 04:07:53

Yes' date=' but then I might be confused for a roadie with absolutely no technical skill. Honestly shaving your legs is only justifiable when your winning time is milliseconds off, otherwise it's just pretentious. Mountain biking is a totally different world, I hate being clumped with the inanely boring road hogs.[/quote']

So then only the top riders from each race may shave their legs ?

What about Stander, Sauser, Hermida, Absalon and the other MTB pro's ?

Its also a to create enthusiasm for the sport and act as a fan symbol - shaving that is. Feeling like a athlete.

Man, even rugby players shave their legs. So your thing with the shaving or your thing with the roadies ?

NS: You right it is a different world but the one you seem to live in is totally different to anything else.

Yes' date=' but then I might be confused for a roadie with absolutely no technical skill. Honestly shaving your legs is only justifiable when your winning time is milliseconds off, otherwise it's just pretentious. Mountain biking is a totally different world, I hate being clumped with the inanely boring road hogs.[/quote']

So your girlfriend has hairy legs hey??....nice......LOL

Is it possible for a thread to run on the Hub for more than 10 posts before a MB'r decides to turn it into a rant against road riders or a sermon on how superior mbing is and thus by implication how superior they are to road riders.