Wheel decals / stickers needed

Li Mu Bai

I need to have some wheel decals/stickers made up for a set of road wheels.

I tried a search but the posts on this were quite old and the contact adresses didnt work anymore.

does anyone know of someone who can help or any hubbers do this sort of thing?

Mamparra, can you help?

thanks

What wheels? If they are Mavic and you have a proof of purchace, are the first owner and have a serial number, then Mavic could supply you with stickers.

Don't forget to give Mavic your date of birth and marital status while your'e at it.

This is just to try provent people from getting, for example, 2009 series stickers and putting them on 2007 series wheels, and then selling them over the net.

Don't forget to give Mavic your date of birth and marital status while your'e at it.

This is just to try provent people from getting' date=' for example, 2009 series stickers and putting them on 2007 series wheels, and then selling them over the net.
[/quote']

Shocked SO there is no difference between the 2007 and 2009 models!Evil%20SmileLOL

I'm just using "2007" and "2009" as examples.

Most people can't tell the difference between the year models of wheels given the quality of the photo's used on sites like this and Gumtree etc? Most of the time you can only tell what brand they are by looking at the stickers, let alone the year model they actually are.

If people can get away with selling 2007's re-stickered to look like 2009's, for instance, then they will and they do, by having stickers made at vinyl shops, not by getting stickers from Mavic.

If you bought 2nd hand wheels and found out the stickers were legit Mavic stickers that had been put on a older model wheelset than the one you thought you were buying, who would you be more angry at? Mavic for suppling stickers to anyone who just phoned through a request or Mr Took-you-for-a-pop.

I bet most people would be pointing fingers at Mavic and asking why they didn't check who they were selling stickers to in the first place.