BOS's pride and Joy

Bos

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also thinking blue.. I need to get rid of the old green AMArider stickers and Get some more blue going, I was thinking spoke Nipps but its a no-no for me. I want to anodise the VPP link blue. and make the top pivot dustcaps blue aswell.

When I pushed my bike into the transision area at the offroad triathlon yesterday, the the Marshalls was cheching that my equipment was cool, as they always do, so she grabs my handlebars, give it a twist, tells me me to put on my helmet, feels it for toitness and then tells me my seat is to high...

But really, she was convinced, she tells me its to high as if she can know see that by looking at it and therefore its dangerous.. and I must listen to her and make it lower before entering..I was stunned... So I tell her I dont sit on it, and that I strap my basket to that seat. The woman Beleves me, she shouts to the other lady also checking  the equipment, "can you beleve it, he uses his seat for his Basket!!" my word..

When I pushed my bike into the transision area at the offroad triathlon yesterday' date=' the the Marshalls was cheching that my equipment was cool, as they always do, so she grabs my handlebars, give it a twist, tells me me to put on my helmet, feels it for toitness and then tells me my seat is to high...

But really, she was convinced, she tells me its to high as if she can know see that by looking at it and therefore its dangerous.. and I must listen to her and make it lower before entering..I was stunned... So I tell her I dont sit on it, and that I strap my basket to that seat. The woman Beleves me, she shouts to the other lady also checking  the equipment, "can you beleve it, he uses his seat for his Basket!!" my word..
[/quote']

Can you say gullible!  Big%20smile What does a high seat have to do with triathlon organizers anyway?  Its not like they are the posture police!

Your seat is damn high though - I am as tall as you and I would not be able to reach your pedals.  I might have a longer neck...

nox11112009-11-16 08:02:43

I say that's a cool t-shirt

Why thank you. not really the point but I think its cool to kind of do a bike shot with the rider/user you know because your bike ends up being a bit of a reflection of your personality..Or your "style"..Obviously some people buy one off the shelf and that ends up a bit different but, you know what I meen. But ya..

I rate sell the bike and buy a Raleigh. Anodize it all pink from the kitchen ano kit in the sink, wiff pink & blou kit and a moerse high seat post for the marshalls.

Then enter the world funride champs in March and klap those rodies wiff n knobblies.... Hoe smaak jy daai aartapples

Looking good guy... your stem's still upside down though smiley8.gif

Hope you're taking it with you in December...

Now I really will know that you are chasing me down the hill with those Hopes CCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR in the back ground.

If he doesn't take it with in December he will be a sorry Punk

When I pushed my bike into the transision area at the offroad triathlon yesterday' date=' the the?Marshalls?was cheching that my?equipment?was cool, as they always do, so she grabs my handlebars, give it a twist, tells me me to put on my helmet, feels it for toitness?and then tells me my seat is to high...

But really, she was convinced, she tells me its to high as if she can know see that by looking at it and therefore its dangerous.. and I must listen to her and?make it lower before entering..I was stunned...?So I tell her I dont sit on it, and that I strap my basket to that seat. The woman Beleves me, she shouts to the other lady also checking? the equipment, "can you beleve it, he uses his seat for?his Basket!!" my word..

[/quote']

triathlon rules. oh my word.i have a few stories, don't want to ruin a great thread with those piezans.

rad bike!

Thanks guys.. the hub makes a GR8 krrrr noise yes..I love it. Its seriously the coolest thing about it. appart from being 1.7kg for a fairly bombproof wheelset which isnt bad eitherWink. slow pokes move out the way long before Im close to them.. and we all get alongBig%20smile As for the narrower carbon bars.. Something in me cannot come to terms with that..they make my bike handle like my roadbike.

As for the Pink Raleigh. MoreTrails-What are you smoking boy?

Shebeen, Triathlons rock huh!Im Into them bigtime. Im sure you have many stories, would be fun to sit around a campfire and tell em oneday.

Tell you what bro, that smoke is blue, makes you see pink, and makes you stubborn and not move out the way for noisy hubs like you!!! Big%20smile

Dude, if you want bars - Fun Full-on bars in alu 750mm wide. Makes you hang on and scream like a girl with the leverage of Mike Tyson. the narrow trails become interesting though...Ouch