This has to STOP!!!!

Cruxpearl

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja, and please don't abuse the name nick, since my nick name is Nick.  Please don't take the Mickey eitherLOL.

Ok, ENOUGH!!

This wasn't open for discussion! I think Crux and Linnega agrees with me...one more peep or eep or groan or complaint about freedom of speech or whatever injustice you've been done, or what car you drive etc from any of you, and the thread just gets killed.

If you have a problem with it, pm me, and I'll gladly give you Admin's phone number and you can complain about me!

Guest Big H

Juslaaaik!!!!!!

Jawohl......... Herr fette Radhfahrer!!!!!!!!!
Big H2007-05-30 04:39:51

Go on Fatty, kick someone off, anyone... hell, even kick me off (for the day only plz).

You need to prove a point here, no more BS or else. I'm seriously missing the old Hub Cry. This is truly a case of "more isn't always better".

By the way, who's been on the Hub the longest (besides Admin)? Just interested.

By the way' date=' who's been on the Hub the longest (besides Admin)? Just interested.
[/quote']

hatorrihanzo - he's registered august 2004. same day as admin
fandacious2007-05-30 04:42:29

Go on Fatty' date=' kick someone off, anyone... hell, even kick me off (for the day only plz).

You need to prove a point here, no more BS or else. I'm seriously missing the old Hub Cry. This is truly a case of "more isn't always better".

By the way, who's been on the Hub the longest (besides Admin)? Just interested.
[/quote']

Now we will see who is the least busy at work......Wink

Ok' date=' ENOUGH!!

This wasn't open for discussion! I think Crux and Linnega agrees with me...one more peep or eep or groan or complaint about freedom of speech or whatever injustice you've been done, or what car you drive etc from any of you, and the thread just gets killed.

If you have a problem with it, pm me, and I'll gladly give you Admin's phone number and you can complain about me!
[/quote']

????

Stywe onderbroeke doen dit aan 'n mens.LOL

Guest Big H

hatorrihanzo.... ekke wonder nog steeds wie dit was. Ek vermoed iemand by SACF want hy was baie kwaad tydens die ou Lonestar drama wat veroorsaak het dat die ou Supercycling messageboard gesink het. Ek het vermoede wie dit was maar ekke sal eerder nie name noem nie. Deesdae is dit nie meer die aanvaarde praktyk nie!!!! Net moderators kan mense by hulle name noem.

Guest Big H

Stywe onnerbroeke of skinsuits Troll???????? teee heeee!!!!!!!!Big H2007-05-30 04:52:45

Jissie wie ry nou so vinnig dat ons moet stop?

Is daar iemand met probleme?

Brannas en coke laat enige probleem gou verdwyn.

Stywe onnerbroeke of skinsuits Troll???????? teee heeee!!!!!!!!
LOLLOLLOL

Seriously though - just behave people.  There is no need to get personal and abusive about anything, whether on the Hub or anywhere else.  Lots of interesting ideas on how to control it all, but there really aren't many resources.  Admin and the mods all have other daytime commitments and some have little children, plus every now and then we like to ride our bikes.  That kinda limits the Hub time.  So I agree with Fatty and Crux - you misbehave and the post and/or you are toast.  Less discussion about it and warnings - just quick culling.  We would hate to see the regular members up and join the Supercycling messageboard!!! and personally I wouldn't like to see restrictions on who can join.  Even Chunky adds value to the Hub.Wink